Special Contest ❗️❗️

yo yo yo!
y'all favorite author is back! and this time with a little contest. ima just get to the point so i'm not wasting anybody's time lol. don't wanna hold y'all up!

so, what i'm doing here is... i was feeling a little creative and decided i wanted to add more people to the cast (as i said in the Q&A). this gives y'all a chance to feel more involved in the book— not just with comments. so, this is what's gonna happen.. i'm adding 6 new cast members (two i'm creating on my own); that means only 4 of you will be added to the book. i don't wanna add a bunch of new characters because then it will become too much for me in the long run. ya know? so, i'm doing it like this.

with that being said.. down below, there will be 4 random questions for y'all to answer. i'm gonna try to be as creative as possible, but i also don't want to make these questions hard and impossible to answer. that won't be fair to y'all.
so yes, 4 questions. and with every question, i will pick a different winner. so, the same person can't win twice. i want to give everybody an equal chance in this contest. the FIRST person to answer the question with the RIGHT answer gets a chance to be part of the cast! yaaay!

before i end my little message.. i just want to say that i love each and every one of y'all and i appreciate all the love i get from this book! ❤️ it doesn't go unnoticed. until next time.. enjoy and GOOD LUCK 💞

——————————————————————————

CONTEST TIME!!!

let's get started, shall we?

Question 1
Pick a number between 1-100.

Question 2
What is my real name?

Question 3
What is Static's birthday?

Question 4
What year was Jodeci signed to Uptown Records?

——————————————————————————

i will pick the winners soon!

after i sort through the answers and pick 4 winners, i will ask those 4 people questions about their face claim and all that other good stuff to create their profile. then, i will introduce the new members in the book! this should be fun!

——————————————————————————

✨✨