Planet Groove on BET; Part Two

DeVanté
Welcome back, everybody, to Planet Groove right here on BET. Right before that long commercial break we had to take— damn, is that my phone goin off like that? My bad, y'all. People been tryna get a hold of me since we been here. I'll check that later. Anyway. Before we went on the last commercial break, we told y'all we were about to get into the top 10 videos we chose for tonight. Now, this next one right here.. This next artist means a lot to me, 'cause there's so much history attached to me and my first encounter with this dude. Well, I ain't really meet him directly but I was in there in the same space as him. And I ain't really gonna get into the whole story either. If you know, then you know. If you don't, then Google is free, ya dig? But, just know that he was my favorite artist growing up. Like, I lived and breathed this man's music. I wanted to be just like him. And now I'm on my way to be better than him. And I owe that all to him. He knows how much I appreciate him too. Shout out to Prince! Here he is with 'Raspberry Beret' at the Number 10 spot.

Smoke
That was Prince at Number 10 with 'Raspberry Beret'. We had the pleasure of meeting the legendary musician awhile back with DeVanté. That was pretty dope. A life changing experience, really. Speaking of, 'Raspberry Beret' was directed by Prince with animation created by Drew Takahashi. That song also went Number 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart in 1985. This next video we picked together 'cause all of us are heavily influenced by Gospel music. We all grew up singing in the church. And this new era of Gospel music is sumn special. We wanna say wassup and give a shout out to Darkchild and Kirk Franklin for linkin together on this. Y'all did the damn thing, man! At the Number 9 spot on the countdown, we got Kirk Franklin with 'Revolution' on Planet Groove.

——————————————————————————
⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️
——————————————————————————

Static
Wassup, wassup! And Welcome back to Planet Groove on BET. You chillin with DeVanté and Playa for the night. We got Seuss at the booth while we playing another game of dominoes. Cause that's how we Southern playas do. Speaking of the South, this next artist has been burning up the charts with his recent platinum hit. He went from selling his music out of the trunk of his car to changing the way Rap artists see the music business. They call him the Colonel of that No Limit tank, and y'all gon see why. This is Master P with 'Make em say uhh uhh, nah nah nah nah'! Number 8. Check it out.