33

"And the bitch just- fucking slapped me. I mean, he had the audacity to slap me, ME!" Jimin exclaimed, Yoongi giggling.

The two had been getting to know each other on Jimin's couch for quite a long time now. Jimin had been telling him a story about a mission that he and Hoseok had done. Yoongi laughed, he was enjoying the tale of the pineapple man very much.

He had learnt that Jimin was an undercover mafia member, who worked as a police officer for information that could help the mafia. Jimin had even told him about his friends, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon.

Yoongi had a hard time believing that he and his friends were a part of the oh-so dangerous 'Bulletproof' mafia. Jimin was too funny, and just naturally good-spirited to be a killer.

"What about you? You told me you had a brother, how's he with you?" Jimin asked, genuinely curious. "And I still don't get how you don't have any friends, or girlfriend or boyfriend, or something. I mean, you're fucking pretty, hyung."

"Thanks." Yoongi blushed. "Step brother, actually." He corrected, "We get along, he's nice. I do miss him though. A lot. His name is Seokjin, he's my hyung, and he takes care of me and he's p-probably worried about where I am." Yoongi's voice started cracking towards the end.

"Don't- don't be sad, hyung." Jimin hugged him, his belief was that hugs were the cure to any type of sadness. However, he didn't know what to feel since even he was involved in Yoongi's kidnapping... in a way. He was starting to feel extremely guilty. Yoongi didn't deserve this.

"You're n-nice, Jimin." Yoongi sniffled.

"I know." Jimin responded, patting his back.

Before Yoongi could say anything else, Hoseok walked in the room. He was fully dressed in a gray shirt and his trademark dagger hung at the side of his belt. His eyes fell on Jimin hugging Yoongi.

"What're you doing?" He asked, a weird feeling rising in his chest. He didn't know if it was anger or disappointment, or something else. "Why are you- Jimin you hoe, let him go."

"You're a hoe, emo ass bitch." Jimin snapped, letting go of Yoongi who was blushing rather hard.

Ah, friendship. You aren't real friends if you don't call each other names.

That same feeling from before was bubbling inside of him, as he saw the flustered Yoongi fiddle with his fingers. He didn't know why was feeling this, but he did not like it.

"What the fuck? Don't touch him." Hoseok mumbled as a reply.

"Jiminie, m-made you breakfast." Yoongi stuttered out, cursing himself for stumbling on his words.

"Jiminie? What the fuck were you two doing while I was gone?" Hoseok asked.

"Never you mind, hyung." Jimin spat, "Yeah, he told me about how you were mean to him. I know this is your fucking job but at least try to be nice."

"I can't, Jimin." Hoseok replied, his voice shaky.

Jimin had a vague idea of Hoseok's childhood. The elder had never really told him about it, but he hinted at things quite strongly and Jimin had got the gist of it.

"Oh..." Jimin said, he knew his friend had been in bad shape for the few years. He decided not to mention things that would trigger his memories too much. "Just eat the food." He spoke.

Yoongi had been listening to their conversation, petting Doggie gently on the head. His purrs relaxed him. Great, Jimin had told him about what he had said. Hoseok would think he was an even bigger pussy now.

He looked at the gray feline sitting in his lap, purring comfortably, his eyes closed as he was stroked by Yoongi. He had been starting to grow affectionate for the cat.

"Yoongi hyung, why don't you go clean up? I might have something that will fit you so you can wear something warm." Jimin cringed at the shorts. "You're fucking disgusting, Hoseok."

Hoseok looked at him, his mouth full of bread. "What? He was being picky." He whined, "I chose this at random."

Yoongi blushed, remembering how Hoseok had stared at his legs for a solid thirteen seconds.

"Ew, don't talk with your mouth full. Jesus." He said, before leading Yoongi towards the bathroom.

Jimin scrambled around in his wardrobe, looking for something for Yoongi until he finally found it.

"Aha! There." Jimin handed Yoongi a white hoodie with a smily face on it. "This'll be warm and it'll fit." Jimin handed him a pair of jeans, "And these are a little big on me so you could have them."

"Thanks, Jimin." Yoongi thanked him.

"No problem." Jimin smiled, leaving Yoongi to clean up after himself.

-

Jimin waled back to the kitchen counter, where Hoseok had eaten his breakfast.

"Damn, you are a nice cook bro." Hoseok said, his tummy full and his hunger satisfied.

"I know, bro." Jimin said, "Now about the mission."

"Yeah yeah. What do I have to do?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, the police department wanted me to catch this guy. They say he's been selling drugs and the usual shit. I think I even remember him selling some guns to us but it was a scam and we never caught him. So I guess, this'll benefit us and the police." Jimin explained.

"That asshole." Hoseok growled, "I gave him twenty thousand dollars. Anyways, where is he? Quickly, I need to get Yoongi to Namjoon by this week."

Jimin frowned, he didn't want Yoongi to leave. However, he shook it off. "Yeah, I heard that he's always getting wasted at this club a few minutes from here. Maybe you could go in like the badass boss bitch you are and interrogate the bartender or something. They probably know you, so it'll be easier since they're scared to shit of you."

Hoseok chuckled.

"I don't get why a lil bean like you is so scary, bro." Jimin grinned.

"I thought I told you not to call me a bean again." Hoseok laughed.

"I never said I wouldn't." Jimin replied, "Anyways, I hope you could check the place out, see what you can find. I'll stay here, taking care of Yoongi hyung."

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed, "Don't try anything though, Park. I know you're a horny bitch and they need him unharmed and without a scratch, got it?" He threatened.

"What- no! I'm not that kind of guy." Jimin turned red in embarrassment, "I don't want to fuck him or something. That's weird."

"Hmm, good." Hoseok spoke, "Because he's taken."

Jimin was confused, "What? Taken by who? I thought he said he was single though."

"Never you mind, Chim." Hoseok patted his head, with a smirk. "I'll be leaving now, I have some information to find."

Hoseok left behind a very confused Jimin.

All he had to do now was threaten a few people, hopefully kill a few people, and interrogate some hoes. He smirked, the old days coming back to him. He took the stolen taxi, and drove it towards the bar where his information hopefully was.

Just like old times.

----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

oh ho ho, ur gonna be seeing hobi in his most dangerous form.

also wHat the fuck? how is this at over 1k reads alreadyVzbbdBDJDBD? I literally just started writing ffs for fun-