Possessed AU Fun Facts

1. When Drizzle possesses Sam, her eyes turn purple for a few seconds before fading back to blue. It's the only way to tell if she's possessed, besides noticing her strange behavior.

2. Sam can possess other things as a spirit, as long as they don't already have a host. So technically, she can create a Mii and then possess it, and be able to physically interact with Eteled.

3. Drizzle genuinely likes Sam, because she doesn't scream or cry or beg for mercy like everyone else does when they're being possessed by a demon. This is one of the only things stopping Sizzle from just killing herself.

4. Salt, holy water and other anti-demon things don't have any effect on Drizzle, since she's made from pure poison, not demonic evil. This makes some people wonder if she can still be considered a demon.

5. Drizzle destroys everything she touches since the liquid she's made from is extremely acidic. So she has a non-poisonous human form she turns into sometimes that Sam really likes, even if she would never admit it.

6. Drizzle was originally a Wings Of Fire OC, but I scrapped her because her character was too illogical. But I decided to reuse her for this AU. In case you were wondering, Drizzle was going to be a SilkWing. Thinking about it now, Drizzle is more of a SeaWing name.

7. Drizzle likes to make puns from Sam's name.