Casual

I stood in front of Jai's hotel room door, nervous and uneasy. I felt overdressed somehow, though I was just wearing  jeans and a faded Motely Crue shirt. Maybe it was because I was in nothing but skimpy lingerie all morning. The memory of having fake sex with Jai flooded my mind and I knew I was blushing. Does he think I'm coming over just to fuck him? I would also like to talk to him. Maybe watch a movie.

I knocked slowly, then regretted it a moment later. But when the door opened and I locked eyes with Jai again, I felt content. He smiled instantly and ushered me inside.

"How are you?" He asked when I sat down in the chair across from the dresser which held a small tv.

"I'm good.."

"Do you want something to drink? I've got root beer, merlot, and Jack daniels. And water of course." He called from the mini fridge in his kitchen.

"I'll actually have jack daniels, and root beer please."

He returned moments later with a glass and a can, handing it to me.

"So, I didn't want this to be some random booty call type deal. I was thinking we could watch a movie and order some takeout." He said, sitting beside me.

"That sounds good to me." I said, hoping I didn't sound too relieved.

After about an hour, we sat on the couch together. Our giggling sounded odd with mouths full of pizza.

"This is incredible pizza!" Jai mused, stretching a glob of cheese farther and farther away from the slice in his hand.

"If I eat pizza, Guapo's is the only place I go. They never disappoint. " I replied, tossing my crust in the air like Shaq and watching it land inside the half empty box on the table.

We decided on Die Hard for the movie, which Jai surprisingly agreed to. I thought that maybe he'd frown on account of him being in the latest sequel. The buzz I had going from the jack was just enough to help me loosen up. I didn't get drunk often, so it didn't take much to affect me.

"McClane!" I growled, using my best Hans Gruber impersonation.

Jai laughed a little, but gave me a disaproving glance.

"What?" I asked.

"That was pathetic. It's actually more like, McClaannee." He demonstrated.

It sure as hell sounded better than mine, since he was a guy.

I rolled my eyes, nudging his thigh with my big toe.

"Is Bruce Willis cool? Or is he one of those Hollywood assholes?"

"No, he's awesome. He's a great guy to work with."

"If I was famous, he's the kind of actor I'd wanna hang out with. Bruce and maybe like, Jim Carrey."

"That's a good choice, he seems like a really nice guy. If I could pick, I'd probably wanna hang out with Will Smith or Adam Sandler."

I nodded, sipping my drink.

"So, I don't want to make things awkward but I have a question." He asked.

"Okay."

"Did you really have an orgasm when we filmed that scene?"

My cheeks started to grow hot, and I looked away for a second to avoid smiling.

"Uh, yeah." I answered.

His eyebrows shot up, and he grinned a little.

"Wow, that's good I guess, right?"

I nodded, and we both laughed a little.

"It wasn't my intention to, it's just that I haven't even touched a man in months. I've been busy with school and kind of lost interest in dating."

"What are you going to school for?" He asked.

"Marine biology."

"That's great. You like the ocean then?"

"Yeah, I love it."

"Do you have a favorite fish or dolphin or something?"

"Killer Whales. They're my favorite animal in the world."

"Yeah, they are pretty magnificent. They're everywhere back in Australia."

"Really?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh yeah, if you go out surfing, they swim right alongside you."

"Wow. My life's dream is to have a close encounter with wild Orcas."

"Maybe someday I'll take you out on the boat and we can go snorkeling or something."

By now I was beaming.

"That would be amazing. I'll hold you to it."

Around 3 AM, we were standing outside my door, saying goodbye for the night. I had a lot of fun talking with Jai, and I was a little relieved that we never did anything sexual.

"So I'll see you on set tomorrow?" He asked.

"Definitely."

"Too bad you won't be in those hot little shorts this time though." He said, making us both laugh.

"Who knows, I might surprise you." I teased.

"That would be a very pleasant surprise, considering you're not filming anymore." He said with that adorable smile.

"I had fun tonight Jai."

"Me too. I'm happy with how the night went. I'm sorry I asked you to come over though. I was feeling different when I asked you to."

"Hey, don't worry about it. I agreed to come over didn't I?"

"Yeah."

"Well then, go get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said, placing my hand on his forearm.

He smiled, and then leaned forward to place a tender kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight." He said.

When he turned and walked away, my hand instinctively touched the spot his lips had just been. I felt like Jell-O, watching him disappear into the elevator. When I entered my hotel room, I went straight to the bathroom and started the shower.

Stepping into the hot stream, I sighed heavily. Today had been delightfully eventful. My heart began racing just thinking about seeing Jai again tomorrow.