Babysitting and a Date

Alex POV-

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"So. Are you ready for our date babe?" Lance says as we walk outside the school and head to his car.

"Yep! I can't wait baby." I say as we throw our bags in the back of his car and get in. He leans over the center console and kisses me as I smile into the kiss. Then there is a knock on the window.

"Urgh" we both sigh and look out the window. Mark is standing there with a grin on his face. I just give him a death glare and pout.

"May we help you Mark?" I ask kinda annoyed he ruined our moment.

"Not really I just came to say bye. Y'all have been in your own little world today haha." Mark says and then says "Oh. By the way Sara is coming and Abigail and those girls look like they wanna fight her sooo. Byeeee!" He says and literally runs away.

"That was strange. Even for Mark." Lance says and then we just laugh.

"Okay but seriously we should go now." He says.

"I agree. I've had to much craziness of school for one day." I say and lean back in my seat while Lance starts the car. He drives to his house and we get out.

We walk in the door and his mom, who I've known forever and also call her Momma Tessa, greets us at the door with Lance's little sisters on her heels. "Hey, Momma Tessa." I say and give her a side hug.

"Alex!" His little sisters run/waddle to me. His little sisters are 2:Abbie, and 5:Gracie. Gracie's birthday is in November so she hasn't started school yet.

"How are my favorite girls?!" I pick them both up and Momma Tessa just smiles and shakes her head. I was there when both of them were born. I'm kinda attached to Lance's family. "I feel like they like you more than me." Lance says and pouts but I can see the smile he's hiding.

"We love you boys equally." Momma Tessa says.

"Thanks Momma Tessa." I bring the girls to the table and Gracie starts showing me how she's learning to read now while Abbie just sits in my lap with her sippy cup.

*20 minutes later*

"Wow. Good job Gracie. You are growing up to fast!" I say and ruffle her blonde hair as she looks at me with those same blue eyes that I love on Lance and giggles.

"Can I have Alex back now pleaseeee?" Lance looks at Gracie and pouts.

"Fine. I'll read to Abbie then!" Gracie says excitedly when I put Abbie in her high chair.

He basically drags me up the stairs to his room. I roll my eyes and smile at how cute it is that he gets jealous over his baby sisters. Just to make it cuter I say "Aww. Is someone jealous of their cute little baby sisters? They are pretty freaking adorable."

He closes the door behind us and pushes me against the door and kisses me hard against it. "Maybe.. just maybe.. I want you to myself. I don't like sharing to much. I.. maybe just want my boyfriend to myself before our date tonight." He says and I just smile at him because as he is speaking and he is full on blushing and stuttering a bit.

"Your sisters are cute but... you are my hot, sexy, and adorable boyfriend." I say and give him a small kiss.

"So, since we don't have homework. What do you wanna do? We have an hour till we have to leave." He says walking over to his bed.

"Where are we going to eat?" I ask him.

"It's a suprise." He says with a smirk.

"A good suprise I hope." I say and laugh.