Chapter 11

**3 MONTHS LATER**

Ke'Asia POV:
  "I HATE YOU !" I yelled at Kae.

Let me give y'all a luh recap 🤦🏽‍♀️. Me and Kae got in a argument at the movies bc these ugly ass bitches came up to him and was flirting w/ him and he didn't tell them to stop 😐. This nigga toooooo nice and friendly for me 🙄. Now we at his house 😬.

Kae turned around and starred at me. Fear shot down my spine. Was this nigga about to hit me ? Was he about to yell at me ? I'm so confused rn.

He choked me and my body slammed against the wall, causing me to let out a lil moan.

"You hate me ?" Kae said with anger in eyes.

I'm so scared rn. My heart racing and my anxiety raising.

"Don't hit me." I cried out of fear 😔.

"What ?" He said sounding confused. "Why would I hit you ?" Kae said. I felt his grip on my neck loosen up. I also felt my legs tingle and a puddle between my legs. I'm horny.

I didn't respond to his question. I wrapped my arms around his neck, jumped on and kissed him.

He grabbed my ass and we started sloppy kissing, making the puddle increase and my lace panties to become soaked. He kissed my stomach and looked up at me 😍.

He slid my panties off and was about to get started but we heard a knock at the door. I rushed to put my clothes on while Kae walked up to his room door.

"Kaevyon wtf are y'all doing in my house ? Y'all better not be fucking." His mom yelled.

I met him mom years ago. Her and Nana work at the same hospital. I just never met Kae before.

"Asia come here I wanna show you something." She yelled out to me.

Kae turned around and rolled his eyes 😭. I almost lost my virginity 🤦🏽‍♀️. Nana wanted me to wait until I'm at least 16 but I'm ready now. If I Wait I would have to wait 1 year but that's a long time 😬.

I followed her into her room. She bend over and got a box from under the bed. She opened the box and there was condoms, plan b's and more. I looked at her confused.

"Ik you and Kae are having sex and y'all just don't wanna admit it. Please use protection and take a few plan b's, Ik it would break ya grandmother's heart if you got pregnant Ke'Asia." She said that with tears in her eyes 🥺.

I told hella condoms and plan b's and thanked her and went back to Kae's room where he was passed out with nothing but his underwear on 😭.

I layed on his chest and started thinking about if I did get pregnant at 15. Would I really break Nana's heart. My momma got pregnant with me when she was Gabby age and I guess she don't want use to make the same mistake 🤦🏽‍♀️. Then I fell asleep..