Chapter 19

My period hasn't came on yet. I haven't told Nana that I've started having sex. She's gonna be upset 🥺. If I'm pregnant that would be worst. I need to get a test from Walmart but, everyone knows my Nana 🤦🏽‍♀️. Fuck it 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I hopped in Nana other car, turned the radio on and headed to the store. "Nasty" by DaBaby had came on. I was getting horny 🥴.

I get to the store and grab a test. I hope I'm not pregnant. I really hope this is a scare. I don't know how ima buy this. Ima just blame it on someone else 🤷🏽‍♀️.

I prayed on my way home that I wasn't pregnant. If I am pregnant idk what ima do. Kae don't believe in abortions and he definitely isn't gone let me get one. My Nana on the other hand is gone kill me. She's gone ban me from seeing him. She's gone find out I lost my virginity 😬..theres no way out of that 🤦🏽‍♀️.

I took the test and watched the dots on the test process and say "Not Pregnant" ..

A sigh of relief slipped out my body. Then a call from Kae.

"Hello."
"Where df you at ?"
"I'm home. Why ? Wha-."
"BITCH GET OVER HERE."
"I-."
He hung up. Idk what's wrong with him or why he calling me out my name like I won't beat his ass.

I drove over to Kae house. He was on the porch waiting for me. Kae yanked me by my arm in the house and into his room.
"Kaevyon whats wrong with you."
"Nah bitch what's wrong with you."
"Yo wtf I tell you about calling me out my name."
He choked me.
"Stfu."
I smelt the alcohol on his breath 🙄.
"Kae get off me."
"DIDNT I SAY STFU !"
He scared me so I did what he told me to
"Why df you buying pregnancy test ? My pull out game strong."
"How you know I bought a test ?"
"Bc my son told me, now who df else you fucking ?"
"NOBODY ! Kae get off me bruh."
He smacked me.
"Bitch yell at me again and I will beat the shit out of you."
I ran to his bed and got in it. I can't go home. They gone see the bruise. I cried while he punched the wall. He said he wasn't gonna hit me again. He said he loved me. Ima sleep on the couch tonight.

As I walked out the door he grabbed my arm and I flinched.
"Baby..I'm sorry."
"Ok."
"Bae-"
"Kae please let me go."
He let go of my arm and I went downstairs on his couch and fell asleep.

I woke to him carrying me upstairs.
"What are you doing ?"
"Shh."
"Kae put me down."
"Bae be quite."
I was quite until we got in his room and he put me in the bed with him.
"Ma ma I'm sorry."
"ok goodnight."
"Nah let's talk."
"About ? You putting your hands on ? You calling me out my name ? Or me trying to be there for your bitch ass ?"
"Calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down. You not the one with that got slapped are you ?"
"Bae I understand you're mad and you should be but I need you to listen to me. I'm sorry. It won't happen again baby I promise. I was drunk and it bothered me to think about you buying test."
"My period late."
I fidgeted with the cover that laid on my chest.
"Did you really buy the test ?"
"Yes."
"What they say ?"
"I'm not pregnant. My period just late."
"Oh. Im sorry."
"Kae don't do it again."
"I won't."
He wrapped his arms around me tightly and my face sunk into his chest. His heart beat was rapid. He's afraid of losing me..