Chapter 18

I'm staying with Kae this week bc his parents are going away. He don't let me cook 🙄, he said "you my lady so I cook for you" ..so I been letting him cook except for tonight. I cooked.

**BOOM**

The door slammed open and I jump in fear. It was Kae and he had blood on him and his face was wet, like he been crying.

"Baby what's wrong ?"
He didn't say anything.
"Baby talk to me. What's wrong ?"
"They shot him."
"Who are they and who did they shoot bubba ?"
"They shot Slim."
Slim is Kae day 1 best friend. They never fought or fussed. They never turned on each other. They was the male versions of Boney & Clyde. And by "them" he meant his opps.
"Is he okay ?"
"Nah.."
A tear fell down his cheek. I felt bad. He look so helpless 🙁. My baby was hurt 😪. I sat on his lap and hugged him tight and for a long time while he cried 🥺. I took off his chain, surprisingly he let me. He doesn't take his chain off for nothing. Literally.
"Kae lets get in the shower."
He shook his head "ok". We went into the bathroom but then I remembered I left the ground beef cooking on the stove so I rushed back into the kitchen to cut the stove off..

When I came back to the bathroom Kae was already in the shower so I just went back to the kitchen to finish cooking.

"Mamas come here." Kae yelled from the bathroom. I had already finished cooking so I was just chilling when he yelled. I went to the bathroom and he stuck his head out and asked me to get in with him. We never took showers together😳..I got in anyways.

We starred at each other until Kae kissed me, aggressively.. I like it.
"Wait."
"What ?"
"We never did this before.."
"Ok well we doing it now."
I didn't argue with him. I just kissed him.

He turned me around and bent me over aggressively. I let out a moan. He started beating my back in 😖.
"I-omggg😩."
"shit."
"Baby sl-low down"
He went faster..my legs started shaking. I started getting weak and numb..I'm finna cum.

My eyes rolled back and twitched as I came all over my bfs dick 🥰. He stopped and picked me up. He put me against the wall and started eating me out. I was in heaven. I couldn't stay still. My legs shook even more weak. I felt my body collapse and give out.

He put me on my feet and I could barely stand up 🥴. I looked at his dick, it was rock hard . I got out the shower almost falling. I went in his room to get dressed. I don't have any clean nigh clothes to wear so ima wear some of his clothes.

"You just gone leave me in the bathroom ?" Kae said in his daddy voice.
"What are you talking about ? I'm getting dressed."
"You know exactly what df I'm talking about."
He dropped his towel and he dick sprung up.
"Kae get dressed 🙄."
"Bae come on."
"Kae we just fucked in the shower."
"Well I wanna fuck again."
I tried to walk pass him but he got in my way.
"Take these clothes off."
"Kae moovee!"
"Give me 20 minutes."
"No."
"You know what.."
He pushed me on the bed and started pulling my clothes off roughly.
"Kae."
"What ? You didn't wanna give me none so now I'm finna take it."
I rolled my eyes and took my bra off. I like missionary so I got in position.

"Kaeeee" I screamed 😩. I never felt like this before. I scratched his back as he deep stroked me.
"I'm about to c-cum."
"Cum on daddy dick."
That turned me on more.
"I love you."
"I love you more mamas"
I arched my back and moaned loud as I came. It's a lot. My legs are weak, numb and shaking. Kae hasn't came yet. I can feel him deep inside me.

He pulled out and nutted on my stomach.
"Damn."
"What's wrong bubba ?"
"Nothing. I'm just thinking out loud."
I laid on his chest and fell asleep. Completely worn out.