After the date

Nessa asked roni if she could stay the night at Alex's house Roni asked Nessa why did you ask my Nessa said if one if ourparents ask you where I am Roni said ok I need to ask them something too if Aaron could stay the night.
So they all drove back to the twins house to pick Nessa's car so she Alex could drive to his place  and hang to Alex's home Alex as they got to Alex's house. Alex asked Nessa if she wanted something to drink Nessa said how about some pink lemonade Alex said sure do you what do you want to do now Alex asked Nessa do you want to watch netfilx Nessa said sure. Alex asked Nessa what do you want to watch Nessa said to all the boys I loved I haven't seen that movie yet have you Alex I don't think so they watch the movie it was almost 10 p.m. by the time the it had started. Nessa got half way in the movie but then she fell asleep on Alex's lap alex turn off the TV and carried her to his room trying not to wake her then he went to sleep too.
The next morning Nessa got up and she was wondering where she was Nessa thought this isn't my house then she look next to her and she saw Alex then she remembered that she slept over at Alex's house Nessa wanted to surprise Alex like he did to her on their date last night so she went downstairs and started making breakfest for the both of them.2 Hours later Alex woke up and smelled something good coming from the kitchen Alex just noticed the Nessa wasn't there he thoght that she was the one making the food so Alex went downstairs and he was right Nessa was making breakfest she made eggs and bacon and French toast Alex walked up behide Nessa she didn't notice him and Alex and said GOOD MONING NESSA Nessa quckly turned around and said good morning sleepy head how did sleep Alex said fine and he asked can we eat now.Nessa said sure then what do you want to do Alex told Nessa I have some where to be but you can finish the movie when I'm gone how dose that sound and if you get tired you can go up to my room and take a nap Alex said I will only be gone for a few hours I have to pick up Aaron because he is at your and I have to ask your sister a crucial qustion about something see you in a few hours.
Nessa is wondering why Alex is acting weird she went to go finish the movie then fell asleep.Alex drove to the twins house so he can ask roni a crucial qustion he asked her their dad is busy now no so Aaron and Alex and Roni went to go find paul they found him at last.
Hay Daddy said Roni Hay Paul said the boys hay daddy Roni said Alex has a crucial qustion to ask you Paul look at Alex. Said what do you want to ask me Alex said so you know how I am dating Nessa Paul said yes I want to ask her hand in marriage. No one saw that coming Paul said you have been dating my daughter for a few months now and this is the happist I have seen in a long time. Aaron thought Hmmmm maybe I should do the same thing but till after Alex and Nessa's wedding.
Alex asked paul what kind of ring does Nessa like I really don't know you should bring Roni with you she would Alex said ok but first I have to bring Aaron home and check in and see how Nessa is doing Alex Roni do you want to come with me a drop off Aaron if I will be in back in 10 minutes to take you ring shopping so you can help find the perfect ring for you sister I will wait here well you drop off Aaron see soon Alex.10 minutes later:Alex is back at the twins house to pick up Roni and take her to the ring store. At the ring store Roni saw the most best ring for Nessa so she said Alex come over here and look at this ring it Nessa favorite color which is pink I think I found the ring that I want so he showed the person at the counter what ring he wanted the person went and grabed it how munch is this ring Alex asked how munch is this ring $1100 Alex said sure and he got the ring and now time to go home and see what she says you ready Roni. Roni said yes do you want to come over and see what she is going to say Roni said yes.Alex and roni head beck to his house Alex is looking for Nessa Nessa woke up when Aaron got there now Alex is walking in withh roni Nessa is thinking what is going on why are all of my friends here.Hay Nessa I need to ask you a question Nessa looked at him confused and asked what do you need to ask me.Alex got down on one knee and asked Vanessa Jo Merrell will you make me the happist person alive will you Marry me Vanessa is surprised but I would love to marry you
Everyone there are so happy. End of chapter 3