The wedding part 2

Nessa asked her dad Paul to be the Officiant at her wedding Paul said yes Alex and Nessa invited all there friends and family even Tiger (Merrell Twins dog) and Guppy (Aaron's dog) everyone is so excited for the Bride and Groom they can't wait to see what Nessa and Alex looked like Alex's groom's man looks like Bobby Aaron JP and Gerry, Nessa's bridesmaids looks like her twin sister Roni, Nezza, Franny, Lauren. everyone is super excited for the wedding to start.

It's about time for the wedding everyone is finding where they sit or stand.

Alex was so nervous he thought he saw his ex Lauren  

The wedding is starting,

and this song is playing 

as Alex comes down aisle everyone is looking at Alex, Alex has no idea what Nessa looks like in her wedding dress but knows that she is going to look beautiful in her dress Nessa comes out with help form her mom so the dress doesn't touch the ground  everyone once again looked down aisle but this time see the most beautiful girl walking down the aisle the music stop.

Paul said let's get started do you Alex take nessa to be your wife to have and hold, from this ,day forward, for worse, for richer, poorer, sickness and health, to love and cherish, till death do you part Alex said I do and Nessa would you do the same thing Nessa said I do Paul said I Now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride Alex kissed Nessa.

end of chapter 5 

stay in tune of chapter 6

if you have any ideas for chapter 6 pm me