Bio

Abbrevations:

Y/N -> Your Name

L/N -> Last Name

P.O.V. -> Point of View

________________________________________________________________________________

Your looking:

(Forget about the uniform

(Forget about the uniform. You are wearing the school uniform form the Kuoh academy.)

Your sacred gear:

You got your sacred gear after you left Rias' peerage

You got your sacred gear after you left Rias' peerage. You use Graf Spee's claws. After you discovered your sacred gear, Graf Spee's mind lives inside you. Only you can and later your own peerage can see her. Then after some time, her mind seperated from you and she got her own body. You still can use her claws, but she can use her full power.

Your age: 16 (I just don't know who old are the others from that Anime.)

Your personality:

to your friends/lovers/people you care: kind, warm-hearted, respectful and understanding

to strangers: neutral

to bullies/perverts/idiots (like Riser): cold-hearted, sarcastic, disrespectful (you aren't a loud guy)

likes: your peerage, your future lovers, spending time with your peerage and your friends (Koneko, Kiba and Asia)

dislikes: perverts, bullies, narcissistic idiots, failing to help your friends/lovers

Your history:

You were a normal student. Your mother was an angel and your father was a devil. Inside your body flows the blood of an angel and a devil. It changed everything when you went to the Kuoh academy. There you met Rias, Akeno and Kokeno. You instantly fell in love with them. You joined Rias' peerage but she gave you only a pawn piece. You were okay with that until Issei joined the peerage. Rias and Akeno had instantly their eyes on Issei. You tried everything that they would notice one time you did the best job. Through this you understood that you never had any chances to be with Rias and Akeno. You thought about leaving the peerage a very long time and you did. There you were on your own. You only went to the ORC club because of Koneko, Kiba and Asia. Then you started to create your own peerage.