Chapter 3 Finding the last peerage members

Author's note:"About the harem in this fanfiction, I decided that Rias and Akeno will be in the harem. Miku Izayoi, WA2000 and Esdeath will be added to the harem. I hope that you are okay with this decision I made." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast for my peerage. When I entered the kitchen, I saw that Bianca, Hailey, Hazel, Tanya, Chitoge, Krul, Rachel and Erika were already in the kitchen. Then they looked at me.

Hazel:"Oh, good morning Y/N."

Y/N:"Good morning. I'm gonna make breakfast."

I saw that they nodded and I started to make breakfast. To my suprise, they helped me with preparing the breakfast for all of us. Then I felt how someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to the person and saw that it was Rachel. 

Y/N:"Rachel, what is it?"

I saw that she pointed her finger to the table. To my suprise, I saw that Graf Spee was there.

Graf Spee:"Hello, Y/N."

Y/N:"Graf Spee, what are you doing here?"

Bianca:"Wait, Graf Spee?! You are also here?"

Graf Spee:"Yes, I am here, Bismarck."

Hazel:"Y/N, can you tell us why she is in a ghost form?"

Y/N:"I'm sorry but I can't explain to myself why she is in this form."

Timeskip: after some days

During these days, I could enroll Rachel, Krul, Chitoge and Erika in my school. Then the teacher told the class that we can win a trip to somewhere. All what we had to do was to pull a number. We did this and I had the number 77. Then the teacher hold a piece of paper.

Teacher:"Here is the number fot the winner. The winner can take with him up to eight persons to the island." *reads the paper* "So the winner is with the number 77."

I was shocked that I won.

Teacher:"So, who has this number?"

I stretched my arm up and the teacher looked at me. 

Teacher:"Congratulations. Do you wanna go on yourself there or do you wanna take persons with you?"

Y/N:"I wanna that someone will go with me."

Teacher:"Understood. You have to tell me until tomorrow who you wanna take with you to the island."

Then the school bell rang. 

Teacher:"I see you, tomorrow."

With that, the teacher left. So I got up and waited outside for Bianca, Hazel, Hailey, Tanya, Chitoge, Rachel, Krul and Erika. Then I saw them and went with them to my home.

Hazel:"Y/N, do you have someone in mind who you wanna take with you to the island?"

Y/N:"At first, I thought about who I should ask but then something came into my mind. Why shouldn't ask my peerage if they wanna come with me?"

Rachel:"You wanna us come with you to that island?"

Y/N:"It's your decision."

Erika:"Why us?"

Y/N:"Because only you can I trust. I could barely escape from the other girls. I am very sure that they will ask me if they can come with me."

Bianca:"You can count me in."