Chapter 1 Meeting Asia & Finding the four first peerage member

Y/N P.O.V.

???:"I am sure that you have many questions. So ask me away with your questions."

Y/N:"At first who are you?"

Graf Spee:"I am KMS Graf Spee."

Y/N:"Wait. You have the name of the heavy cruiser during the WWII?"

Graf Spee:"Yes, but how do you know that?"

Y/N:"I was interested about the sea battles in the WWII. Most of all the german warships."

Graf Spee:"Interesting."

Y/N:"Why are you here?"

Graf Spee:"I am here because I am your sacred gear."

Y/N:"Wait, you are my sacred gear."

Graf Spee:"Yes, I am. Anyways other questions?"

Y/N:"Where am I?"

Graf Spee:"We both are in your consciousness, but your body is at the current time in the infirmary at your school."

Y/N:"What happened to me?"

Graf Spee:"I am sorry but I don't know the answer of your question. Maybe it happened because you left the peerage of someone. Anyways, you need to wake up. I will answer your question later."

Place changes: real world

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw that I was in the infirmayr like Graf Spee said earlier. I sighed and got up. Then I heard that someone opened the door. I turned my head to the door. To my suprise, it was the same girl from yesterday.

???:"Are you ok?"

Y/N:*sighs* "How do you found me?"

???:"What do you mean?"

Y/N:"You know what I mean, fallen angel."

Before she could answer, she rushed at me and tried to slash me. I dodged her attack and looked at her.

???:"I see. You already knew that I am a fallen angel, didn't you?"

Y/N:"Yes, I knew."

???:*grins very wide* "Then I'm going to kill you, devil."

Y/N:"To your information, I am a half devil."

???:"What does this mean?"

Then I heard how someone was about to enter the room. I saw that there a large locker. Of course, I couldn't forget her. So I hid with her in the locker. When I did this, I heard how some people entered th infirmary.

Nurse:"Huh?! Where is Mr. L/N?"

Your lessonsteacher:"I thought that he was in the infirmary."

Nurse:"This was my same thought. I think we should search for him."

Your lt (lessonsteacher):"Agreed."

During their talk about my disappearance, the unknown girl and I were in that locker. It was very narrow there. I felt how huge things touched my face. I could tell that this huge things were her boobs. When I looked at her, I saw that she was blushing and looked away from me. Out of nowhere, she started to make some noises. Because of that, I heard how the nurse and the teacher were about to open the locker until the door of the room opened. I sighed in relief and looked at her. She blushed even more and was about to scream. I couldn't let this happen and did this. I kissed her on her lips. I was kissing her until I heard that they weren't here. After that, I opened the locker and we both went outside. We were breathing like we never did. Then I turned my attention to her. I saw that she blushed even more.