Kingdom Battle

With the villains...

Dark Star: ...

Megabug: Is everything alright, Dark Star?

Dark Star: ...Everything's perfect... I have that Star God trapped... No matter what choice he makes... He will seal his own fate... Hehehe...

Scarlet: Long live the Ztars!

Dark Star: That's right.

Violet: *Kisses her sister's head*

Scarlet: Mmm...

Violet: :3

Scarlet: *Hugs Violet* I'm still super happy you're back, sis. ^^

Violet: *Hugs back* Hehe, I told King Deathwind I would be back. Listen to me, sis... I'm gonna make a promise to you...

Scarlet: Oh?

Violet: No matter what, you will NOT lose me a second time. I had left you all alone when King Deathwind executed me ten years ago. I will not make the same mistake again. I'll always be there to protect you and take care of you.

Scarlet: Aww! Thank you, sis! ^^ *Tail wags*

Violet: *Giggles*

Megabug: Heh heh.

Dark Star: Megabug, how's that Rift?

Megabug: The Rift is stronger. Those heroes do not know thar killing my Corruptions boosts my power. The Rift turned from blue to orange within a week. I have grown stronger.

Dark Star: That is what I love to hear. What do you plan to do with the Corruptions?

Megabug: I will use them to take over the Mushroom Kingdom for Jennifer. A good headstart for us conquering the entire Multiverse.

Dark Star: Gotta say... You're a smart one.

Megabug: Heh, thanks.

Jennifer: *Appears* Allies, I have recruited a new member.

Scarlet: Oooohh?

Dark Star: Did ya, now?

Megabug: Who is it?

Jennifer stands aside, and an assassin steps up.

Dark Star: ...Ah.

Shatter: Hello, new friends.

Megabug: Who's this?

Jennifer: Shatter. He attacked once in the past, but failed. Defeated by Aeris.

Shatter: I shall have revenge...

Jennifer: And you'll get it. We will win this war. Those heroes cannot stop us. We may have lost the T-Y, but victory will still be ours.

Dark Star: I'm still trying to locate the other five Infinity Stars.

Jennifer: I'll help you. Megabug?

Megabug: Yes?

Jennifer: It's time we attack again. Conquer the Mushroom Kingdom with your Corruptions. Capture Cristina.

Megabug: Ah, yes! Finally! Hahaha!

Megabug flies out of the base.

Megabug: I won't disappoint!

Jennifer: *Grins*

Scarlet: He looks so cool!

Violet: *Giggle*

With the heroes...

Turlandb: Glad to have you back, Terminator. Thanks to you and Penny, my daughter lives!