Chapter VII

Bakugo had woken up, but not in his bed. It was a bit dark, and cold. He was laying on a stone floor, and across it he could see thick iron bars.

"Where the hell am I?!"

Bakugo had quickly noticed that once again, he wasn't himself.

"Crap crap crap, why again?!," Bakugo cupped his soft cheeks.

And Bakugo's already been kidnapped by the league once-

"I see you've awoken," a skinny figure could be seen through the iron bars. The figure was seated on a chair near a round table, legs crossed. "Uraraka Ochako; did I get that right?"

"You! Hand bastard!," Bakugo stood up and held the iron bars. He looked at his hands to see a thick metal cover around both his pinky fingers.

"We know about your quirk, we did our research."

"Why do you have Uraraka?! I mean me," Bakugo reached his arm through the bars and grabbed Shigaraki's shirt.

"You're quite the loud one, what a pain," Shigaraki placed his hand around Bakugo's wrist, pinky up. "Sadly your friends can't hear you from here."

"What are your plans you bastard?! Ura- I have never done anything to any of you pieces of-"

"You being a UA student is enough for me."

Another figure entered the scene in a very cutesy way. "Helloooo Ochako-chaan~~"

Her head emerged from the shadows, glowing yellow eyes and sharp teeth in her smile.

"YOU?!"

"Remember me? Aha~~!," the girl brought out a knife from her pocket and licked it. "The taste of your blood! I long for it!"

"Toga, not now," Shigaraki always looked like he was doing the facepalm because of the hand engulfing his crusty face.

"Aw man," Toga walked away. In the shadows you could see her silhouette twirling like a ballerina.

"Listen, I don't care about any of you freaks, I'm not joining the league, I'm not telling you anything!," Bakugo screamed, "Now, let me out of here, because there's no damn point!"

"Yes, there is," Shigaraki's smile was so wide that you could see it peeking out of the hand. He scratched his neck and cackled.

--

Uraraka felt soft sheets against her skin. Looks like the league has a bit of hospitality.

She yawned in a deep and husky voice. Wait what?! 

Then Uraraka wondered; if she switched bodies again with Bakugo, that must mean that he's the one at the league right now! She left Bakugo's room in his black top and baggy pants for pajamas. In the lounge area the whole class 1-A was seated all around. The girls were crying and the boys had very worried faces, but Kirishima was crying.

"Ochako-chan, she's gone!," Tsuyu buried her face in her hands, crying. Ashido, who also had tears in her eyes, rubbed Tsu's back to comfort her. 

It seemed like Tsuyu's phone was on her lap. She had received a message from Uraraka's number. It was a picture of Uraraka unconscious with a bag over her head.

"Listen, I know what happened to Bakug- I mean Uraraka!," Uraraka slammed her hands on the coffee table. "Come with me."

Uraraka led them outside of the dorms and to the street. "Here, this is where she got kidnapped," she gestured to where the footprints stopped that night. There you could see three other footprint patterns surrounding hers.

"Whose footprints are those?," Midoriya pointed to them. 

"The League's."

"How do you know about this Bakugo?," Jiro's earphone jacks moved around as she spoke.

"Just- I just know," Uraraka put on a more serious face. "Now we have to save him- I mean her."

"You seem awfully calm today Bakugo," Kaminari said as he hooked his arm around Jiro. Jiro blushed a little and looked away. 

"Let's go back to the dorms, we have to discuss our plan."

"We're gonna save her by ourselves? We're not gonna tell any pro heroes or teachers?," Tsuyu put a finger to her chin. (Of course she's always the one getting worried about this kind of stuff)

"Any pro heroes will make us more obvious. We have to cause as small of a scene as possible," Midoriya muttered.

"That's right Deku-kun!," Uraraka smiled and her cheeks went pink. 

Everyone looked at Uraraka with a confused face. Oops-

"I mean DAMN NERD!," She did her best to scream like Bakugo.

"Okay, but I'm pretty sure the League changed their hideout ever since we found it before," Midoriya said.

"Yeah..... wait, Tsu, you received a message from Uraraka's number right?!"

"Yes.. ribbit," Tsuyu handed over her phone to Uraraka.

"That must mean that the phone is with them! We can track her!," Uraraka's face lit up with hope. 

"Aizawa-sensei's phone has a tracker connected to our phones!," Kaminari lifted a finger.

"Good thinking, Aizawa-sensei is probably still asleep, we can get it." 

Bakugo sat in the corner of his cell, fidgeting with rocks and throwing them to the wall across. It was Toga's turn to watch over him.

"So Ochako-chan~~"

"Whatever it is you have to say I don't really care!," Bakugo yelled.

"Even if I tell you what Shiggy's plan is?"

"Yeah, I'm not trusting you Cat Face!," for a second Bakugo looked at Toga.

"Okay then," Toga was making small slits on her arm with her knife and licking the knife afterwards. 

"That's pretty damn gross. Get help!," Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Nothing is going to help me... drugs, medications, that's all they knew," Toga stared blankly at the blood seeping from her wrist. "Guess I'm just crazy."

Usually Bakugo would've said something like, "I don't care about your life story", but somehow he kept quiet and showed the tiniest bit of interest in what she had to say.

"I was a normal middle schooler like you, I had 'friends', hung out with them. I found it hard to fit in because of my quirk, they said my quirk was for villains. I had a really weird infatuation with blood. I would sneak into my parents' room to get theirs. Tasted horrible! I hated my parents."

"Damn," Bakugo stopped fidgeting with the rocks. 

"Well, after a while they chose to call the mental hospital on me. Haha~~ Wasn't fun. They drugged me with several of their 'effective medications'. Didn't work on me~~ Same thing happened everyday for 3 years. One day I bit the nurse that entered my room in the wrist while she was trying to inject me. I killed her and transformed into her to escape. Guess then I found Dabi-kun, and then the League. They actually accepted me. Not like I expected any acceptance in this cruel world," Toga put her knife back in her pocket and left her wrist bleeding, "You're pretty lucky to have friends~~"

"Not like I asked for them," Bakugo stared at the ground blankly. Maybe he was lucky-

"I know you're not Ochako-chan," Toga stood up from her chair and sat on the ground to face Bakugo. She rubbed his nose with her finger, "I transform into other people, you think I can't tell?"

Bakugo looked up at her and swiped her hand away. "Don't touch me Cat Face."

"Don't worry, I won't tell Shiggy!," Toga stood up and brushed the dust off her skirt. "Oi Dabi-kun it's your turn~~ Ahaha, until later, 'Ochako'!"

"I'll kill you when I get out of here Cat Face!," Bakugo screamed. 

"Hihi~~ Can't wait!," Toga was walking away with her hands behind her back. "And, I hope your friends don't die when they come save you~~"