1

rejection.

"Hyung, where are you?" the man couldn't helped but whines,

"I've been waiting for so long, I can't wait any longer, hurry please!" A boy named Jimin, huffed.

He's been waiting for his boyfriend to come over at their usual secluded meet up place. A hotel.

His boyfriend recently just turned 28 and they had yet to celebrate it due to their busy schedule.

_______

On the other hand, another man who was also having a phone call with the craziest person he had known, quickly leaves his office, not forgetting to double check again if he locked the door before he sprung out to his car he parked right outside.

"I'll be there for a minute. I'm already rushing out, can you even wait?!" Jeon Jungkook raised his voice,  clearly annoyance written all over his face while speaking on the phone.

'I fucking swear, I will make sure this will be the last time.' he mutters under his breath, starting off the car's engine and drove off.

_______

"Really?! I'm ready hyung, hurry!" Jimin on the other hand is getting excited.

He decided to hung the phone up to prepare the big surprise.

He is sure his hyung would love his surprise. 

They have been together for more than 2 years now, he believes it is the right time, finally!

__________

"I said wait! I didn't even signed up for this! I'm already in the hotel's lobby, where are you, mom?"

Jungkook looked around to find his crazy mom who has been sending him off to stupid blind dates for half of the years he's been breathing.

However, his eyes landed on the orange haired man whom he wish he doesn't know existed in this lifetime.

He rolled his eyes, not wanting to take any step further and decides to stand exactly at the entrance of the restaurant.

But unluckily, the orange haired man walks up to him with those stupid freaking gummy smile of his.

"Hey man!" the man he's annoyed for the whole years they've been friends, the guy who always give him headaches, greets him.

"Don't 'Hey man!' me, where is mom?" Jungkook continues to look everywhere, hoping [not really] to find his mother in the crowd.

"At home, where else could she possibly be?" the small guy grins, and Jungkook swears his blood boils even more.

His nape is starting to hurt, he feels like collapsing right here and then.

He basically just finished his 18-hour cosmetic surgery with 5 different greedy-looking person today!

All he want is a well-deserved sleep after those exhausting hours, why can't his mom leave him be?

"Aunt told me to wait here for you. Your date is already on that table, table 16." he points where the table is, second to the last row, near the window.

'Fucking great, they even know I hate eating near the window.'

"Min Yoongi, I'm tired of this." the taller one sighes exhaustedly.

"But I'm not the one who sets you up, man. It's your mom! Maybe, you should really consider settle down already so Aunt will not pester you anymore." Yoongi said, he pity his friend too.

"I will never give them that satisfaction. They will have to wait forever to see me in my own marriage."

"Now if you want to go home early, just do what you always do," Jungkook raise his brow in confusion.

"Break your date's heart."

"Easy for you to say since you won't be the one getting wet."

"Exactly now I'm off, good luck with your 'blind date' bye." Yoongi mocked him with his irritable laughs, his way of bidding a farewell.

"Hey, where are you going?!" Jungkook yell-ask to his small friend who walked away in a distance already.

"I also have a date to attend, now who knows, you might enjoy the night with your date tonight." The freak even had the guts to wink at him before driving off to his supposed 'date' too.

"Fuck you, Min Yoongi." He muttered under his breath before finally going to table 16 where his date is waiting for him, each step is filled with heavy heart as he approaches.

____________

Hi Channies! It's author-nim here 🖐 As you may reread this chapter, you can notice that it was re-written. The previous chapter 1 has no more than 300 words, now, it has 750 words, hope you'd enjoy this chapter even more!