Chapter 2: Meeting Justin Biebra

"Ello lauv" is the first thing you hear when you wake up. You blink a little and try to remember what happened but the only thing that comes to mind is your ugly fugly mom. You slowly look up to see who said the voice but then realize it's nONE OTHER than your idol Justin Biebera!

"OMG JUSTIN BIRBARA!" You say, peeing your pants slowly. This is a DREAM COME TRUE! You then look at his lips and see they're oh so crusty, just like yours. "J-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-justin b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bieber.... Your lips are s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-crusty! M-m-m-m-m-m-m-may I-I kiss y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you?" Justin Bieber does the Debby Ryan smile and winks at you seductioningly, *in a british accent* "Yeah babae, come and kiss me" You faint and then pee your pants more and then puke. This is so insane! 

You poop your pants and then kiss Justin Bieber's crusty lips and lick them and lick Justin Bieber's lice-filled hair. You eat some of his crunchy lice and then ask "can I h-h-h-h-have some of your p-p-p-p-pee as a souvenir?" Justin Bieber gasps and then says "Yeah but first I gotta show you something.. close your eyes"

You close your eyes and then when you open them again you nearly faint from how Justin looks. He's wearing a garfield fur suit! "OMG JUSTIN!!!" you say and then he pees which ruins the Garfield fur suit. You drink his pee and then get into a Tony the Tiger fursuit.

You lean in to Justin Bieber and.....