Chapter 3: Frisky Time

You lean into Justin Bieber and start smooching his crusty ugly disgusting lips with your crusty ugly disgusting lips. You lick up the crust while you're kissing him and then start spitting on him. 

Justin Bieber then gets a good idea and takes you to his bed room. He winks as you continue kissing him and then you two lay in bed.

*in cursive* "Oi Justaeyn Beiaber, whaet oi u doieng to mea?" You feel your face turn hot as he asks you something really serious: "Show me your ankles" you begin to feel hot and naughty and remove your paws to show him your ankle. 

He gets really naughty too and starts licking your ankles. "Baebe stop I might get pregnant!" You say but he continues violently. In reality you're thankful to be getting sexual with Justin Bieber! You won't become pregnant as long as he doesn't- he then bit your ankle and drooled on it, which made you automatically pregnant!!!

"Omg justin I'm pregnant!!!!" Justin looked up and winked, then bit your ankle four more times. "OMG I'm giving birth to five kids!!! AHHHH!" You then got up and started dancing because you were pregnant with Justin Bieber's offspring.

"Oi babey, I'm so glad I got you pregnant!!!! We can now have kids..." Justin said, kissing you on your crusty lips.

Then something unexpected happened...