11

The Bonding

➖The Bonding➖

Natasha awoke to the sound of what seemed to be a rooster. "Lamonsoff, it's 5 in the morning. Can you kill the dog now?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she blinked to adjust her eyes to the dark, sun barley seeping in the window.

"Thinking about it." She almost laughed. Rolling her eyes she flopped softly on her back, careful not to wake the two people beside her. Carefully she picked Becky up and laid her gently on Graysons, very built and shirtless chest, after she pushed him on his back gently. Slowly she got out of bed. Her and the parents being the only people awake now sadly.

She knew not to take a shower, due to the prank, so she simply went to the bathroom, used it, brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, and got changed. All within six minutes. She doesn't take a long time like most people assume girls do.

Going down stairs she noticed her Father looking like he was dead while sleeping on the couch. Rob was In the kitchen, cooking some stuff that smelled so bad to her. Gloria was behind him, cutting up some bananas.

"Oh, good morning sweetie." The old woman's voice carried to her hears as she sat at the counter, "Hey, what're you making?"

"Ocean pancakes. We're using a dehydrator, you want any I can get you a plate?" Natasha shook her head, trying deeply not to breath through her nose, "Are you sure you didn't cut off an elephants foot and cook it dry?"

Rob gave her a sour look while Gloria slightly laughed as she handed her a banana. Gratefully she took the fruit in her hand, peeling it and eating it between words, "Can I just make some bacon?"

"No." Her jaw hung at his voice, he sounded like he hated it so much, "What? Why not?" He took the cut bananas from Gloria, giving her a chaste kiss that made Natasha grimace. She doesn't understand how people are so comfortable with showing affection in front of others, it made her extremely uncomfortable and self conscious.

As he put the bananas in the dehydrator he spoke, "We are vegan, this is a vegan kitchen. We I'll not have dead animal skin in here. So it's this or starve." Natasha shrugged, "I'm fine with that." Gloria stifled a laugher before opening the fridge and handing her the bacon that they bought last night. "Here honey-"

"No!" Rob snatched it before tossing it back in the fridge. "If you give that to her she'll think she can just cook it in here," he turned to Natasha and narrowed his eyes, "Which she can not."

Natasha frowned along with Gloria, "Dude I'm right here, no need for a point of view change." She turned to his upset girlfriend, "Hey glor, it's okay, I'll just go clean that bug zapper and try to cook It on there later on. Thanks for trying though." The women nodded before Natasha headed out and actually tried to clean the bug zapper.