Chapter one

Lily's P .O.V

"I need to tell you something," I grinned at Sophie, "promise you won't tell!"
"I promise" Sophie smiled!
"I sort of have a secret crush," I whispered
"Ok spill now!" Sophie practically screamed. I had a bad feeling in my stomach an got out my phone! I showed her a picture of Jacob! Oh, he was so cute. He was funny and muscly, so perfect he seemed unreal.
Sophie widened her eyes at me and she looked like she had a stomach ache. "I have to go!" she frowned and walked off! I texted...
R U ALRIGHT
She replied...
YH JUST A STOMACH ACHE NEED TO GO HOME!
I knew it...

Sophie's P.O.V

My heart dropped. Lily had a crush on Jacob! What!!!!! I never told her about my crush but that was not my fault, I didn't want to! Me and Jacob were never going anywhere! Am I a bad friend? I want her to be happy, just not with Jacob!

I will just push my feelings aside, anyway, Jacob won't like her! She's small and a bit chubby, with no curved whatsoever! Her eyes were small and her lips were thin, with a big nose.
I am tall and slim with gorgeous curves. I have big Bambi eyes with a amazing lips and a small nose. I have loads of people that want to date me. Me and Jacob make sense, her and Jacob don't.
I am a bad friend! This is a disaster!