Chapter 2

Lily's P.O.V
I usually go with Sophie to school, but today I went early. I want to see when Jacob gets to school. I walked in and he was already there! I smiled and texted Sophie...
SOZ CNT WLK WTH U TDAY WTH JACOB!!
She replied...
OH THT IS GD C U LTR!

I walked up to Jacob and he smiled at me. "Hi," he said in his smooth voice. I grinned like an idiot and then the most horrid thing happened...
I farted loudly.
I blushed and began to walk away. Jacob called "better out than in cutie," and I almost fell over! When we date he will get used to my flaws!
I must text Sophie allllllllll of this right now....

Sophie's P.O.V
I was eating breakfast waiting for my best friend when I got a text.
SHE WAS WITH JACOB!!! SHE STOLE MY MAN!!! URGGGGHHHHGG!
It wasn't her fault though. She doesn't know I like him. I bet they're dating! Why is life so complicated!!! I just love Jacob, all I want is Jacob. I don't want to hurt my best friend.

Jacob's P.O.V
I was at school normal time. I like being the only one there, so I can think. I saw Lily there. She's really nice, like a little sister.
We chatted for a bit then she let one rip! I made a joke out of it, she looked so embarrassed. It was cute. I hope we can become better friends, she seems nice.
I have never seen someone at school this early before, other than me. Maybe me and Lily are made to be best friends! It will be better being her friends than hanging round with my normal mates. They're just too forward and annoying!

Sophie's P.O.V
I have a plan. I'm going to get to school earlier than even Jacob and kiss him so when Sophie comes, I'll say he made a move on me!
It won't come now, but it'll come! Jacob will love me.