Chapter 3

Sophie's P.O.V
I liked Jacob first, what I was doing was justified... right? Urghhhh.
I walked into school and put on a dazzling smile and said, "Hi Jacob."
"Hiya, I know you, you're Lily's friend."
Great! All I was, was 'Lily's friend' to him. I had to make a move. "Why don't we hang out at lunch?" I whispered, trying to come across as shy.
"Sure!!!" he said, with a wide grin.
He was so cute. My plan was working, all it needed was a push...so I kissed him on the cheek.
A gasp came from behind me...

Lily's P.O.V
I went to school early today, like yesterday. I texted Sophie first. She didn't reply and I got suspicious. I walked into school ready to talk to Jacob and gasped. Sophie was kissing Jacob...(only on the cheek, but still.)
"Put him down, you two look like a pair of octopus'" I scowled!
"It was only a friendly peck on the cheek, I was asking him to spend lunch with us," Sophie winked at me!
Oooooooh. She was just looking out for me, trying to get me and Jacob to date. What a good friend!

Jacob's P.O.V
I saw Sophie today. She is really pretty! She asked me to spend lunch with her and Lily. That is soooo nice!
Looks like I have 2 new friends. I can't believe my look. Who knows, maybe me and Sophie will be more than friends. She is flawless. I guess we'll wait until lunch.

Sophie's P.O.V
Lily saw me and Jacob. She wasn't meant to see us yet. It was ok, because of my quick thinking. I'll have to be more careful.