The dancer

"Yes just like that Weiss." Ozpen says to her.
She was on her tiptoes gliding across the stage. She looked so beautiful. Everyone couldn't take their eyes off her. Even her friend/ bodyguard was one of the people watching her dance. After practice Weiss asked her tall blonde haired friend/ bodyguard if they can go out for dinner tonight.
"Yang can we go out tonight? I don't what to go home yet."

Yang smiled at her friend, she nows why Weiss didn't what to go home yet. "Weiss you should just move out off your fathers house and come live with Blake and me. We have the room for you. I can protect you from your father that's what you pay me for. Just think about it." Yang says nicely. Weiss nodded with a smile.

"Ok I think about it. How about I give to an answer after dinner, you can even invite Blake to come out with us." Weiss answers. Yang agrees to dinner with the two girls. Yang calls Blake and asked her to come out with them. Blake says yes, but needs a ride.

"Weiss, Blake says yes but she needs a ride." Yang tells her.

"Ok not a problem. We can go get her." Weiss answers back.

The girls leave the concert hall. Make their way to the middle size house. Where Yang and Blake live together. They have been together for 5 years now. Yang asked Blake to marry her last year, Blake said yes.

Blake works with kids who have lost a leg or an arm. Like a physiotherapist/therapist she has her degree in both. And with Yang's job as Weiss's body Guard they have a nice house.

Weiss looked over at the place, thinking it a nice place to live. When Yang looks at Weiss and she can tell Weiss likes it. "Do you want to take a look on the inside?" Yang asked.

Weiss nodded yes. So Yang gets out of the car and opens the door for Weiss. They go inside. Weiss was surprised how beautiful it was. And it feels like home. Weiss smiles softly, Yang can tell she likes it. "Come see your room if you move in." Yang says they walked up stairs to the bedroom. The rooms are a good size with a walk in closet. It's just right for her. Even the light blue colour walls.

"It's like you made this room just for me." Weiss tells Yang. That's when Blake comes out off their room. Weiss looked at her with a smile.

"That's because we did. We both know how much you need a save place to live." Blake says in a soft voice.

"Oh thank you. Ok I move in with you girls. But Yang you can't level me alone with my Father when we tell him." Yang looked happy Weiss was going to move in. She gave hugs to the two girls.

"No problem Weiss. That's go out and celebrate. It's to bad Ruby not home yet." Yang says looking at the other room next to Weiss's.

"Oh you mean your little sister? She lives here to?" Weiss asked.

"Yes but don't worry you'll like her. Ruby smart like Blake and fun like me." Yang answer her.

"Oh if you think so? So where is Ruby anyway?" Weiss asked.

"Oh in College getting her engineering and mechanics degree. She the top of her class and already has jobs offers. Even one from your Father Company." Yang says all proud.

Weiss looked shocked because her father was very picky about who he hired. Only the best of the best. "I hope you told her how bad my Father can be." Weiss asked worried.

"Oh yeah I did warn her. But I think she taking the job with Blake, she will be making arms and legs for the kids." Yang says all happy and proud. Weiss smiles at this. The 3 of them go for dinner then stopped at get some moving boxes, the bedroom at Yangs has a bed and dresser so Weiss just needs her clothes and personal items. The 3 girls go to Weiss's old house/room and help her pack.