The accident

Ruby and Blake get a call saying there's was a car accident. Ruby thinks the worst and starts to Panic. Tai and Summer come to get them and take them to the hospital. At the hospital Weiss was all bandaged up. Her left eye had a bad cut on it. Ruby see's Weiss and starts to cry. Not from sadness but from joy. She was happy that Weiss was alive. Ruby runs over to her and hugged and kissed her lips softly again and again.

Ruby then asked about Yang. Who was in the next room getting a cast on her right arm. They were thankful it wasn't that bad. The Dr said they can go home tonight. Ruby cuddle up with Weiss as the dr looked Yang over. Yang had bruised her ribs as well so she was in pain. Summer and Blake helped her walk to the car after the Dr was finished looking at her.

Weiss's car was badly damaged so she had to look into getting a new one. But not right now. Ruby was taking care of her. With her eyes all bandaged up it was hard for her to see. Ruby called Ozpen and told him about the accident.
He was thankful that Weiss and Yang are ok for the most part. Weiss didn't go back to work for two weeks. But she had a new scar under her eye. Ruby said she was beautiful, Weiss thanks her.

The make up Artist made it look like she had no scars. Weiss was thankful for this. The movie was almost finished. Weiss had told Ozpen to use Rose as her last name. Seeing she will be taking Ruby last name. So Ozpen use both, so it was Weiss Schnee Rose. When the movie was done it was a big hit. Weiss got recommended for an Oscar. Ruby was excited for Weiss. Who got some more movie offers.

Weiss was reading the scripps trying to decide on her next job. Ruby was asked to go to Atlas for work. Weiss goes with her. They stay with Winter and Penny. Who have been dating for months now and just moved in together. Weiss was happy for her big sister. Weiss's Father stopped by to say hi to Weiss. He was actually being nice to everyone. Weiss asked about Willow and Whitley.

"Oh you're Mom and brother are doing fine. Maybe we can have a family dinner seeing your here." Weiss father says. After Weiss moved out the Schnee's house they moved to Atlas. Weiss's father was now ceo of the Company he worked at. Her mom was doing better and her brother was in high school now. Weiss agreed to dinner if Winter and Penny can come to. Weiss's father was ok with this. So later that night the couples go to dinner.

"Mom you look better." Weiss says and hugging her.

"Thank you my dear girl. I do feel better, I'm happy to see you again. Oh we saw your movie by the way. And I for one love it." Willow says with a smile. Weiss hasn't seen her mom smile in a long time.

"I'm happy your heath is better now, and I'm happy that you like it. I mite be doing more." Weiss's says then she introduced to Ruby to her parents. Weiss was happy that they liked her. Ruby even help Whitley with his homework. Weiss and Winter had a good visit with everyone. Willow said she hopes to see more of them. So Weiss and Ruby said they come back to see them again. The next day.

"Ruby and Penny are of working together today little sister and I have the day off. What do you want to do?" Winter asked.

"How about a spa day just us sisters my treat of course." Weiss asked Winter agreed. The sister get to the spa and each get there hair done, then a massage each. The sister looked well rested bye the end of the day. Weiss pays for everything. They get some take out on the way home. Winter and Penny kissed each other in front of Ruby and Weiss. Ruby smiled at this. Weiss looked shocked but then smiled to.

The 4 of them eat then play a board game. Winter wins the game and Weiss what's to play again. So they play until 1 am in the morning. Even though 3 of them have work in the morning. Weiss gets to sleeps in. She stayed at Winter and Penny's place to be save. She didn't have her bodyguard with her. Seeing she had the time she started to read some of the movie offers. Weiss love this one where she plays a night. A girl hiding her self as an man. ( so like Milan the Walt Disney movie) So she call the Director for an addition. The director assistant gave her a appointment. So Weiss starts to study the lines.