The engineer

Ruby had helped fix the lights at the concert hall without a problem. The show was a big success. Ruby and everyone else was giving a standing ovation. Ruby runs out and gets some white roses for Weiss. When Ruby hands Weiss the flowers. "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Besides you." Ruby says whispers the last part in Weiss ear. Weiss looked at Ruby with a smile and red cheek.

Ozpen says the some about her performance but Weiss was to distracted to hear him. When he finally gets her attention. Weiss was more red in the face. Her embarrassment was noticeably. Yang teased her a little.

"Anyway thank you everyone for all the hard work. See you all for tomorrow night show. Oh Ruby can you come just in case we need your help again." Ozpen asked.

"Oh and get A chance to see this beautiful show again, I'm not miss out on that." Ruby answers the young lady's go to the car. But Weiss stopped to sign some autographs for her fans. Ruby and Yang helping to keep her save. After an half an hour of signing they go home. Yang takes a different way home just to make sure that no one follows them. Ruby put her tools back away in the back trunk of the car. So her and Weiss are not so close.

When they get home Ruby says to Yang that she going to put an alarm System in the house just in case some of Weiss's fans get to close. Yang thanked her. Hours later Ruby has the house all Secure. Showing the young lady's how to use it. Weiss was thankful to her. Ruby even takes Weiss's scroll and adds the house alarm to it. Then doing the same for Blake and Yang.

Blake has dinner made for them all. So they eat together. After eating they all go do something. Yang and Blake cuddle up to watch a movie. Weiss didn't want to bug them so she goes to her room. Weiss heard Ruby talking to someone about her Award she getting next week. Ruby was excited for her family to be there for it. Weiss was smiling at the Child like behaviour.

Weiss picked up her Journal and write about the last couple of days. She fines her self thinking about Ruby again. That's when Ruby comes to her door. Ruby knock on the door. Weiss looked up and blushed softly at her.

"So Weiss, I'm getting an Award for best engineer in my school next week. Yang said that she doesn't want to leave you home alone. She asked me to get and extra ticket for you. I hope you don't mind coming because I just got you a ticket." Ruby says. "Oh I told my friend that you are my date. Sorry about that, but if I didn't he just hit on you all night because your so beautiful." Ruby explains.

Weiss blushed at Ruby. "Oh that's ok, I don't mind. Oh and I'd love to come, what should I ware to this Award ceremony?" Weiss asked and answers.

Ruby looked over at Weiss's clothes. "Do you mind waring this beautiful white dress it well go good with my suit." Ruby asked and pointing out the dress. Weiss looked over at the dress it's one of her favourite.

Weiss smiles and nodded yes at Ruby

Weiss smiles and nodded yes at Ruby. Ruby then asked Weiss, "so beautiful are you dating anyone? Because if your free I like to take you out some time?"