Truth Or Dare: Berica (Part 1)

IDK why but I am going to start with a ZIKE and BERICA story.

Academy of Espionage

Ben's room

5:00 PM

Saturday

July 4th

Ben' POV:

  My phone rang. I was in my room doing nothing. That's right. Nothing. The whole school was having a day off for it's July 4th, Independence Day. So no classes, no fighting, no missions. Nothing. And I was bored to death. And I wasn't the only one. The text came from Zoe Zibbel, a good friend of mine. We had been dating for two months after the capture of Ms E. Then we broke up. We had realised that we had stronger feelings for our other friends. For Zoe, it was my best friend Mike. For me, it was Erica.

Erica was the most accomplished spy the agency had ever made. She was a legacy, her family tracing back to Nathan Hale himself. She was also the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. A lot of boys had a crush on her, including me.

Mike was my best friend. He was a regular schoolboy until he caught on and recently been recruited himself. He was a cool boy (most girls have crushes on HIM) and he's the kind of person who doesn't believe in rules, which help him a lot in spy school.

This is kind of how the chat goes:

Zoe: Guys!!!! Emergency!!!! My Room!!!!!

Ben: What is the emergency?

Erica and all the others except Ben and Zoe: Yar. What is it!!!

Zoe: Just.Get.HERE!!!!!!!!

Everyone except Zoe: Fine...

HeHe... Bit of a cliffhanger u need to wait!!!