Truth Or Dare:Berica (part 2)

The picture is when someone calls someone and everyone else is thinking this. I lmao when I saw this. Let's get this party started!!!

Academy of Espionage

Zoe's room

5:30 PM

Saturday

July 4th

Erica's POV:

I headed for Zoe's room. I honestly didn't know why I was heading towards her room. It was probably a boredom emergency. You are going there because you want to see Ben, My brain said. Stop that, I thought. But it would not stop. I sighed. I needed to put aside my feelings, I told myself. I pushed open Zoe's door, to find Zoe sitting on the floor. Uh, I knew she was bored. Just then, the gang arrived. They looked panicked. they shouted at once, "what is the emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" "I was bored."Zoe said matter-o-factly. They all groaned. They sat down in a circle.

"so...Erica....Truth or Dare?" Zoe asked with a wicked grin.

I am definitely going to regret this, I thought. "Dare, cause I am not a coward." I said.

"Erica, I dare you to...."

HAHAHAHA...MORE CLIFFHANGERS U NEED TO WAIT!!!!!!!!