The Moon series - Series 1. The defination of True beauty

Glimmering and shimmering she walked down the street.
People glared at her like hungry beasts.

The silver glow of the moon fell on her, nurtured body, she sparkled more.
She glances back to see the beasts beneath her feet.

Feeling proud of her alluring physical beauty, smirking wildly.

Then there came a girl all alone the stillness in her face, a little shy, a little feared, a little doomed in her world.
Hair tied in plates dressed as a simpleton.

Grazing the pebbles under her feet she strolled carelessly around the streets.
She met the alluring physical beauty there, awestruck she stared at.

Waiting for their ride to travel, both she was like day and night.

A poor man asked for help.
The beauty shoos him away, you will ruin my exotic beauty she says.

A crushed souled simpleton, gave him her hand, politeness flaunting her tone, gave the poor what he wants.

The beauty blowing her strands of hair, all angry and all disgusted, goes away.

From where have you come?
You neither have that style nor do you look so bold, what kind of beauty are you? the beasts asked.

This is the beauty of heart she replied, walking away with an innocent smile.
The dumbstruck beasts thought so this is what a beautiful heart looks like.

Nor the face, neither the style nor the boldness works, flanking a soft heart is the richest beauty of all they learned.