Summary

Akabane Karma, the only son, and heir of the Akabane Empire has been strenuously married to Lea Afton, The 2nd daughter of the Afton Elite Group. The Elders believe that this marriage will unite two powerful Business names that hold America's Economy. Anyone who sees this Handsome couple is amazed as they represent Royalty. These two have everything they will ever need, a perfect couple and soon an ideal family. Yet, multiple people sense that something is missing between the two. Paying no mind to that nagging feeling, thinking that they are only but needing a child in the picture.

A few months later, the newlyweds bring a new bundle of joy into the world. His name is Akabane Kuro. Karma loves his son, not because he is his replica as a mini version. He promised himself to afford his children a complete and loving family, which he experienced. He loved his son and became even more protective of him after learning about his condition. Kuroo has a few learning disabilities. Dyslexia, loses concentration easily and moves his body weirdly without stop like an uncontrollable tick. Nonetheless, his whole family loves him, except one.

The now Lea 'Akabane' is losing her patience with her biological son. She planned to be a housewife, who can relax for the rest of her life. Have the maids and butlers do her work, have a gifted son she can brag about, and a rich husband who provides her goods in the streets and the sheets. After she learned about the disabilities her son has, she knew people would expect her to step up and patiently teach the child as the perfect mother figure. Cursing all those damn assumptions to hell, she decides to see what she can do to help. This ultimately got her fed up, with her son's idiocy, hurting him every time he ticked.

Soon her act will go up in flames, causing her to dispose of the child silently, quickly and irresponsibly. After some time she has devised a plan to get rid of the child and naturally make a new one with her husband, a perfect son that will make her forget the mistake she gave birth to. A plan that will unintentionally direct the little bun towards Nagisa's loving and safe arms.

What Lea doesn't know, is that her husband won't give up on his son. Will she eat her own medicine (Hopefully)? What's going to happen to Kuro? Will Nagisa be able to shower him with the love he deserves? Will Karma find his son and possibly the missing piece in his life? And most importantly, are you readers ready for a story between a father and son, not blood related but gives each other an imperfect perfect family they both will cherish? A story of a father searching endlessly for his son? A story about how 'Karma' waits for no one. Perfect or imperfect. Disabled or not.