CHAPTER 1.1: A Daily Dosage Of Pain

It's starting again. I observe the round corners of my bed as my arm repeated brush against the wood. Every single time I want to stop, my hand involuntarily shakes, itching to brush against the material one more time. Then two times, then three. Just stop- Someone knocked at my bedroom door and entered silently.

"Young master Kuro, it is time to wake up.", Melissa uncovered the cute bundle causing Kuro to snuggle closer to the pillows. The young master's cuteness always brightens up my mornings, I was so lucky to land the position to serve the young lord. Ending that thought, she proceeds to open the curtains and let the natural light illuminate the room.

Getting up, Kuro, with the help of Melissa was cleaned and ready for breakfast. In the meantime, Kuro seems to have lost interest and focus on the floor, even when he was carried downstairs. He was placed on a toddler seat next to his mother.

"Mornin' Mama!", Kuro exclaimed brightly causing his mother and the workers in the surrounding area to smile cheerfully. However, the mother's smile seems to lift upwards only a little, and her pupils focusing on her phone.

Kuro seems to wait for a response like every other day, even though he knows he is not going to get one. Only a nod at the most. Lea turns her head around and finally greets her son with a loving but annoying voice. A surprised but excited Kuro looks up at this gesture, but only sees his mother looking behind him. Lea does not bother showing much affection towards his son, but acting like a loving mother in front of her husband will give her a bonus. Only a few workers seem to feel a tense atmosphere between the son and mother, but they were only a feeling so they didn't investigate much of their relationship.

"Morning Dear" Karma responded nonchalantly relieving the tense atmosphere with his Business attire making all the females including his wife drool. Lea pays no mind to the puppy drooling from the female workers since she is already married to this fine specimen. Besides who other than I can fit this position better.

A short bluenette cutie somewhere in the world sneezed heavily while making breakfast. Did I catch a cold last night?

Karma looked at his son and his mood changed 180 degrees from a stiff top to a loving pet owner. He greeted his son with a chaste kiss on his head and seat down next to him, away from his wife. Lea grinds her teeth at this. Karma only showed his affection towards his son. It would make sense since Karma never planned on marrying Lea, someone he did not love. But the same should go for their son, too. Why treat me like a Business partner and treat him like a jewel, especially since he is a good for nothing disabled shit. Lea thinks she is pulling of facts and logic to report during an argument with the father of her child, but we all know she is just going to start an argument with the shower wall. But no ladies and gentlemen, Lea's only release of frustration are to pinpoint all the mistakes his son makes, even the uncontrollable movements he doesn't want to make will get a scolding. (And this woman wonders why she is treated like a nobody while insulting our little bun. Deserves It.)

If only Karma tries to know me more, he will surely fall for me, fixing her position of an easy life. Lea scoffs as she went back to her phone looking up at the unsafe website, the same website she has been looking at for 4 days now.

'A website on 'legally' giving away children for adoption.'