CHAPTER 1.2: A Daily Dosage Of Pain

@yellowyvibs: Didn't you say you were going to be the type of authors who follows a schedule and uploads weekly.

me:.......shut up.

---

As the car is slowly approaching the top tier restaurant, nervousness started to hit Karma. Something bad.

"Sir". With a silent nod, Karma exited the vehicle and swiftly made his way into the restaurant. 2 bodyguards present beside him in the elevator as the reached the 6th floor. the restaurant was quite exquisite with its enormous terrace and open space. Perfect for anyone with claustrophobia. I should take my son here next time. The menu has pictures and there are separate private rooms. I am taking my son here next time. Sitting down in an open area close to the terrace, I examined the candidate speeches while awaited for my associates to join me.

"Will Mr. Johanssen be able to come up on top with the new scandals about his past affairs and recently addressed connection with a private group calling themselves the A.N.T.I. Till now there are no sources in what the organizations do and cannot be investigated as these rumors have been filed by 2 anonymous accounts. people are still in shock with this theory and the new risen popular #TruthabtANTI has become quite the popular discussion. Celebrities have posted about the recent form of development but their posts have been deleted by the media it was posted by. Some wonder if this was t-"

"And so the gloom and doom part of the news continues to squeeze out every bit of info from anything they can find." Turning to the right, Karma is met with his longest associate of 4 years, a friend since they were in middle school though. "Really something. when we were still in middle school, they wouldn't dare showcase any information from the media."

"I take it as progress, although it does arise a new problem into the situation. people seem to judge rather quickly and trust the reliability of the sources rather immaturely. if they are going to see posts from people with no recent facts to base off, most of the public will not question it. only idiots would comment of the #TruthabtANTI movement because we don't even know much about it-"

"-he most recent posts have been from Samantha Page and Carlos Tachibana talkin-"

''..."

"... I can explain-"

"I am listening"

"Karma I didn't post anything really extreme, it is more of getting it known. A lot of people presume that it might be a human trafficking organization. it isn't too far fetched since cabinet members have done such things before. it is disgusting but it is true."

"fair enough Carlos, but I don't think getting into a side of this situation will favor me. it will only give me a headache."

"then what are you going to do?"

"must I do anything, I will stay.... neutral"

"are you serious? Human trafficking is not something to take lightly. We are rich. Maybe we could-"

"YOU could. one thing I have learned from my parents is never to make other people's problems your problem."

"Karma....... human life is not something to ignore, that i-is just well- what would you do if someone dear to you were kidnapped and sold."

"that wouldn't happen"

"How can you be so sur-"

"my residence is heavily guarded."

that's it?! Karma you've changed....". Carlos's mumbling could be heard by Karma, making him raise an eyebrow. Carlos realized he heard him, continued talking.