3

꧁ y/n pov ꧂

i cannot believe it, right now i'm literly packing my suitcase to go to see barron for as long as i want! i am staying with barron in the fucking white house, this is all happening way to fast.
   of course my moms letting me go because
         well i am going to the white house
so yeah, of course she's gunna say yes to that!

my mom knocks on my bedroom door. "may i come in?'' my mom asked. "mhm!'' i proudly say. "somebody is in a good mood.'' i laugh. "mom, i'm going to see my long distace friend that is not to mention the president's son!'' i yell happily. "honey, promise me and look in my eyes. are you using him?'' my mom said in a firm tone. "oh my god mom, i cannot believe you would think that. no, never. he is my friend! i wouldn't do that to him for the world.''

my parents are taking me to the airport where trump's private plan is. i'm fourteen so i can't drive, it sucks bro.

i walking to the private plan right now. i am shaking. oh my god, i'm about to meet my long distance best friend!

i see barron, he sees me. we both stop in our tracks for a second, we soon run to each other. i jump into his arms. he hugged me as tight as possible. "i cannot believe i'm seeing you right now!'' i whisper in his ear. "me neither.'' he laid his head on my shoulder with his arms around me.

both of our parents met and got along. you could say my parents are friends with the first lady and the president, wow that's crazy to say.

barron and i are now in the plane. we sit in seats next to each other. "y/n, i'm just warning you if you go on social media after today there is probably gunna be a lot of rumors thinking we're dating. a ton of paparazzi will be taking pictures of us. just hold my hand if you get scared when we're walking to the white house. okay?'' i give a hesitating nod.

i am kinda sad, i will be known. famous if you will. i will be famous after today. i don't know if i'm ready for that.