9

y/n was in barron's room and decided to make a tiktok. barron was laying down on his bed watching youtube. "what are you doing?'' barron asked softly. "making a tiktok, i haven't posted in two months, some people are thinking that i'm in the hospital or something!'' barron laughed.

i was doing the "out west'' dance. barron was in the background on his phone glacing at my movement every few seconds.

as soon as i posted it i was getting some comments rolling in.

"is that barron trump!''
𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓
@𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒: yes, yes it is. :)

"are you two dating?''

"ahhh, is that barron in the the background?''

"OuT wEsT!!!!''
𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓

"are we gunna ignore the fact the barron fucking trump is in the background or what?''
𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓

"i ship you two! 😘''
𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓

"i feel like you two made out after this tiktok. ngl 😂🥳''
@𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒: ew no, we did not but thanks for sharing your thoughts 😂🤍💕

"if you dont make a tiktok with barron, what the hell are you doing!''
𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓
@𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑘𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒: i'll see what i can do 😂

____♥︎_____♥︎_____♥︎_____♥︎_____♥︎___

it was soon night time. barron just got out the shower and walked in the bedroom with wet hair. he was shirtless. y/n couldn't do anything but gaze at his six pack.

"you like what you see there princess?'' he winked at y/n. she rolled her eyes. "oh please, i see abs all the time and it ain't yours.'' y/n chuckles. "that's not funny at all y/n. seriously, don't say that.'' barron said sounding serious. "why do you care?'' barron rolled his eyes. "because i like you, i thought you liked me to but sense you are seeing other guys abs, should you like me?'' barron said.

there was a few minutes of silence filling the room until y/n spoke up. "barron, i see a lot of boys abs because i take pictures for the football team at my school. they're all very good friends with me and want nothing more than a friend ship with me and i feel the same way with them.'' barron sits down next to y/n. "listen, i like you and only you, i like your abs and nobody else's, i like your sexy blue eyes and nobody else's. okay?'' barron kissed y/n cheek. "you make me happy, if you weren't here right now i would've been depressed and probably crying.'' barron cuddled y/n. y/n blushed at his words.

"well put a shirt on dork!'' y/n said throwing a shirt of his at him. "but i thought you liked these abs? i guess your lying.'' barron said. "i'm not, fine, keep your shirt off.'' y/n and barron laughed.

𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯 ❥

it's now two in the morning. i'm super tired and i can see y/n drifting off next to me. shes the cutest when she's sleepy. "go to sleep princess before i make you.'' i whispered to her. she let out a soft giggle. i smiled. she feel asleep as soon as i said so.

i kissed y/n's forehead and soon after fell asleep beside her.

[𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝗼𝐧𝐞!]
𝐱𝗼𝐱𝗼 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝗼𝐫 \ 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 🤍