12

𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯 ❥

i don't even know how to forgive myself, i feel horrible. i yelled at y/n for having trust issues.

i ran into my bedroom where y/n was texting someone in silence.

"who are you texting?'' barron asked. "nobody.'' y/n said. "that's an unusual name.'' i replied. y/n rolled her eyes. i froze immediately when i saw the contact name. "ben, ben as in my best friend.'' y/n smirked in nod.

ben is my best friend, or was. we grew up together. we played video games, went on walks, went on vacations together, and did crazy adventures as kids. he came to the sleepover with the friend group. y/n and him got along well, she got along with everyone that came very well.

"why are you texting him?'' i asked curiously. "maybe because he is my boyfriend.'' y/n smiled in excitement. "he asked me earlier. of course i said yes, i thought he was pretty sweet and cute when we saw him so why not try a relationship with him, at least he waits.'' my jaw clenched.

"y/n, i would wait forever to be with you but you just- why did you say yes to him and not me.'' i said. "barron, if you were
thinking right, i recall you never actually said the words 'do you want to be my girlfriend.' so really it's not my problem.'' y/n said.

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!

      𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝗺𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐬𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝗼𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐧. 𝐲𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 👀

𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
      𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞
            𝐲𝗼𝐮
                 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝
                              𝐭𝗼𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                         𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✨

don't forget to vote <3 okay, i love you all! stay safe and stay inside! xoxo