《 Chapter 4: Casual Day 》

It was a casual day which meant there was no dress code. The moment I entered high school, I saw him playing badminton.

He was wearing a buttoned white inner with a creamy white sweater. Honestly, he looked cuter than usual. It was hard for me to avoid openly staring at him.

In the hallway, I met Natalie.
"So what do you think about his look?". I asked her smiling.
"He looks really weird, that white sweater looks ugly on him." She said as she kept her face blank while using her mobile.

What's gotten into her all of a sudden?

"What? I think the white sweater really suits him" is what I wanted to say but judging by her lack of enthusiasm in her reply, I thought I might come off as annoying so I went to my class while giving her only a nod.

Maybe she had a fight with her boyfriend.

On the way to the classroom, I realized that everything that came out of her mouth seemed to infuriate me to no end.

...

Here we go again!

With the boring, never-ending, and monotonous lectures. I shut off my surroundings and tried my very best to focus on the lecture but it was useless. I was watching and listening to the professor but everything that came out of his mouth seemed to make no sense to me so instead of trying to understand what the hell is going on, I picked up a pencil and started doodling while drifting into my daydream land.

Of course, I daydreamed about him. That's all I do. I wondered how his laughter sounded like. I really wanted to see him laugh. Sure I've seen him smile a couple of times but I've never seen him laugh.

Is it because we had fewer encounters or is it because he just laughed less?

The professor slammed my notebook with the loudest thud on my table bringing me back to reality. And I got so scared, that I immediately stood up from my seat and screamed my lungs out.

Why do I have to be so extra?

When I opened my eyes, the look on every student's face made me want to disappear from the world right then and there. And let's not even talk about the professor, he was red from anger.

Don't laugh! Don't laugh! Don't laugh!

This was obviously not a situation where you would laugh at. But I suddenly remembered about Risa Koizumi from Lovely complex and I just bursted out into laughter.

"Miss Williams! Read this whole book and submit its book review by tomorrow! Otherwise, you're not allowed to enter my class! Do you understand?" He scolded me. I was afraid his vein was going to pop out of his temple.

I would be very much glad to not take your class, sir! I said internally but actually, I only nodded.
"Yes professor, I'm sorry." I apologized.
"You better be!" He pointed a finger at me after turning to continue with the lecture.

I looked at the huge ass book lying on my table. Reading a book is no problem, but this gigantic book along with a review!?

Damn it! It's all his fault!

I saw him again after my classes ended. And guess what? He was still playing badminton!
Looks like someone has a crazy obsession.

Well, I shouldn't be complaining because he looked 👌 *chef's kiss* while playing.

Upset at him for what happened in English class, I walked quickly away from him towards the gate. But as soon as I got nearer to him, I just had to stumble and trip. Could today go any worse?

Why couldn't he just hold my waist and become my knight in shining armor?

Without looking back to see his reaction at my awkward fall, I stood up straight and literally ran out of my highschool.

Today was so not my day...

Hey guys, thank you SO much for 100 views! 😩💜 Also, don't forget to vote!

Also, don't forget to vote!