A New Beginning

Ash and Misty woke up in each other's arms, the memories of last night still fresh in their minds. They had finally confessed their love for each other, and the passion they had shared had been intense and unforgettable.

As they lay there, basking in the afterglow, Ash suddenly remembered something that made him curse himself.

"What's wrong?" Misty asked, sensing his sudden change in mood.

"I... I have to tell Serena that I can't marry her," Ash said, his voice heavy with regret.

Misty sat up, looking at him with concern. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know... I don't want to hurt her, but I can't go through with this," Ash said, running a hand through his hair.

Gary walked into the room, interrupting their conversation. "Hey guys, what's up?"

Ash told Gary about his predicament, and Gary listened patiently. "I see... well, what if we change the bride's name to Misty?"

Ash and Misty looked at each other, surprised by the suggestion.

"Do you really think that would work?" Misty asked.

Gary nodded. "It's worth a shot. We can make up some excuse to the guests about the name change. And if it works, then you and Ash can be together without anyone knowing."

Ash and Misty looked at each other, and then back at Gary. "Okay, let's do it," Ash said, determination in his voice.

And so, the plan was put into motion. They changed the bride's name to Misty, and the wedding went off without a hitch.

When they arrived at the venue, Ash could feel his nerves getting the best of him. As he walked down the aisle, his eyes met with Misty's, and he felt a sense of calm wash over him. He knew that he was doing the right thing.

The ceremony was beautiful, with western-style decorations and a live band playing music. 

Ash and Misty stood at the altar, their eyes locked on each other. Ash couldn't believe he was about to marry the woman he had loved for so long, and Misty felt overwhelmed with happiness.

Ash wore a black suit with a crisp white shirt and a red tie, while Misty wore a beautiful white dress with lace detailing and a long veil. She held a bouquet of red roses in her hands, and her hair was styled in soft curls.

As the ceremony began, Ash and Misty exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives. They exchanged rings, and the officiant declared them husband and wife.

The guests cheered as Ash and Misty shared their first kiss as a married couple. They pulled away, their faces beaming with joy.

The reception was held in a grand ballroom, and the newlyweds danced to their first song as husband and wife. They laughed and twirled around the dance floor, lost in the moment.

Later, as the night drew to a close, Ash and Misty sat together, holding hands.

Ash looked at Misty, his heart racing. She nodded, a small smile on her lips.

As the night came to a close, Gary and Serena took to the dance floor. They twirled around each other, and then stopped to face the newlyweds.

"We have a confession to make," Gary said. "We're actually a couple ourselves, and this whole plan was our way of getting you two together."

Ash and Misty stared at them in shock, but then burst out laughing. They hugged Gary and Serena, thanking them for their part in their love story.

And as the night came to an end, Ash and Misty shared one final kiss, knowing that they had found true love at last.