Did you really think that you could fix me?

Disclaimer: fred died? harry got with ginny? draco is a little piece of shit? dobby got mistreated by draco and his father? then i dont own harry potter, DuH :P

After a few hours of Harry snuggling with Draco on the bed, Draco woke up. And, that, was not a beautiful sight to see. At first, Draco got out of the bed and tried to find his wand, but it was with Harry since Dumbledore had seen that Draco would very invitingly hex or curse Harry if he got the chance to. Then, Draco started to curse Harry for existing, and rambling about some idiotic things. He was interrupted when Snape came from the doors.

"Draco! I was so scared something happened to you, but it seems you are perfectly alright with Potter." Out of all the things in the world, Snape loved Draco the most. He would probably die if anything happened to him.

"Godfather, please! Get me out from Harry Potter's dungeon layer to keep me in! He probably wants to kill me!"

Snape and his parents had been told what happened to Draco, so he was not surprised when Draco started telling things that happened in the other universe. Draco also ran up to hug his Godfather, which made jealousy bubble up at Harry. But Harry shook himself out of his fantasies since they were just his made-up nightmares.

"Yes, Draco, we're gonna get you out after. Right now, only Potter can save you. You have a contagious disease which only Harry is immune to."

Draco was shocked at this lie. "What!? I can give you the disease?" He pulled back from the hug, going closer to the bed.

Snape nodded. "Yes Draco, we will get you out as soon as possible. We need to heal you, otherwise you might die."

Draco got even closer to the bed and sat on it. Only a few inches away from Harry. If he could just... "Fine, I'll stay here. Just to get the bloody disease out of me, and get out as soon as possible," Draco turned and sneered at Harry. It was probably supposed to be mean, but Harry still found it gorgeous. Just like everything else of Draco's. (Many people might have a dirty mind xD)

"Right then, I have to get going. Have to go teach Potions." Snape winked at Harry, looking at Draco. Which clearly meant, 'Go persuade him like you usually do.' And he usually fucked Draco to persuade him.

Just when Snape went out of the room, Harry went up behind Draco.

"Babe..." Harry blowed into his ear, his husky and seductive voice making Draco shiver.

Draco jumped up, startled. Then he realised that it was Harry. "What do you want, you pervert!?" He shouted, pushing Harry hard.

"But babeeee..." Harry whined, looking at Draco. "I wanna fuck you. I wanna suck your little ass until you can't walk till the next century. I—"

Harry got cut off by Draco slapping him on the face, looking flushed

(TBC)

Oh comee on! Harry's suchhh a pervert. Cant help it tho, if i was a male, i wouldve wanted to fuck Draco too