Fifteen

LISA's POV
I honestly don't know where will we go tonight, and yes i am with a complete stranger who i know nothing about...But she's so talkative while on our way she kept on telling me stories about her life, even though she is driving...that i find really cute because we even doesn't know each other yet. But here she is trusting me like i trust her. She humbly told me that her father owns the building that i am staying at, she also mentioned that they will have branches of it across Seoul South Korea i guess their social status clearly explains her elegance. We arrived on the parking lot of a high end bar here in Thailand and i've never been in to one. I'm waiting for her to unlock the door but her phone rang. She answered it and put it on a loud speaker. It was a video call and i saw a kid who's about 14 years old waved at her.

"Unnie, I couldn't sleep. I'm still sad that BLACKPINK already disbanded i feel so empty. All these years i've been supporting them and now, they're finally got to go on their separate lives" she stated wearing her sad face. My heart skipped a bit on what I've heard, and then sinked in to me that, BLACKPINK is really over now. And smiled a little because it feels overwhelming that we still have our blinks no matter what happen. "BLACKPINK..... I'm gonna call you again later my pumpkin" the stranger uttered and i snap back on reality, maybe she remembered? She looked at me with her face in disbelief and cupped my face, gently squeezing it, maybe checking if i'm real? "I knew it! I was right when i said that I'd seen you before. You were a member of the girl group that my sister has been hooked up for years!!!! You' are..." I have no choice but to tell her the truth, it was just a name after all. And i already trust her now.

"Lalisa Manoban" i added and gave her my hand to offer a handshake but she shoved it away, instead she gave me a hug. "Thank you for making my little sister happy even though you didn't know her. You are her bias! I'm sure she'd be happy to see you... if only you can see her posters and album collections" she thanked me? Ohhh i'm really feeling overwhelmed right now. I just tapped her shoulders as she hug me. "Sure, sure we can meet her tomorrow. If you're free" i mumbled out of happiness. "Sorry i was just so happy to meet you, don't worry you'll experience worse when you met my sister maybe you won't have the chance  to breathe when she hugs you tight" she said as she chuckled. "Uhmm, before i forgot... My name is Irene" she blabber and smiled at me, i nodded and smiled back at her.

3rd PERSON's POV
Lisa couldn't handle her excitement to go inside the bar, she haven't been in a bar before because of the strict rules back then. She's waiting for Irene to finish putting up her make up. "Are you sure you really wanna go inside with me? I've heard that you guys aren't allowed to party before, like no alcohol and stuffs. I don't want you to be shocked when you saw me kissing random people inside. You'll be able to do anything that you want to once we're in, and don't worry about the paparazzis. This is a high end bar that may cousin owns, we're safe to party here". Irene assured Lisa because she's worried that Lisa might rush out once she entered the bar. "Don't worry too much! I want this and i am fucking ready" Lisa said as she quickly opened up the door. "Right! what could possibly go wrong on a Saturday night" she mumbled and also got out of the car.

They were already inside when Ali screamed "LET THE PARTY BEGIN" like she knows all the drunk people inside. The music started to volume up, the lights were continuously changing its color.and people dancing recklessly on the dance floor. They took glasses of vodka, and even went on the beer tank and Lisa willingly put the hose on her mouth, craving for every drop of alcohol inside the tank. Lisa grabbed Irene to the dance floor and dance recklessly as they sing out loud. Like any other party sexy dances will always be a thing, As Irene put Lisa's hand on to her ass. Lisa quickly removed it because she's hesitant if this is the right thing to do after her break up with Jennie. "You're a fucking free lady! You can do anything remember that" Irene whispered on to  Lisa's ears.

"Like this" she added and cupped Lisa's face and licked her bottom lip like a lollipop. Then she turned around and wiggle her booty that touches Lisa's private part."And this" she grabbed some stranger on the dance floor and kissed it passionately like she've known it before. Lisa's eyes widened when after she saw Irene kissed a complete stranger. "What are you looking at? c'mon loosen up Lisa!" Irene mumbed and grabbed Lisa for a kiss, which Lisa responded. Lisa was amazed by the personality of Irene she looks really fun and reckless, she kinda envy Irene for being so free... Lisa was very grateful to meet Irene, because Irene is teaching her to be whoever she wants to be as they partied all night. She did what Irene taught her, she kissed and flirted to one stranger up to another and to another. And that's the story of the Great fucking womanizer that has ever been born. Irene and Lisa became more close to each other, drinking and partying has been their form of bonding ever since. They party on the bar every night. And taste different girls they even share it to each other depending on their mood.

PLEASE STREAM HOW YOU LIKE THAT ON YOUTUBE :(