The Tsundere Prince

Bridgette had somehow gotten used with high school life in Japan. It's been two weeks since she transferred to Saragaku; Aki and Ren, and sometimes even Shuu, walks her home or get her to school every now and then. Ren was fascinated on how she manages living alone in such an expensive place. She's trying her best to act naturally with the guys, especially with Aki, as she always keep Emi's feelings in her mind.

"Don't worry about me. At least I have a reason to walk with him, because you were there," Emi said happily as Bridgette tells her concerns to her. "That's good to hear," Bridgette answered.

Everyone in the corridor was so loud as they greet someone passing by. "Ah! Here she is!" Emi excitedly looked down the hall. "Who?"

"Emi!!!" someone shouted from Bridgette's back which surprised her. "Who is.... Eh?" She and the girl both froze.

"Eeeeeeh?!" The two girls screamed while pointing at each other. This confused Emi. The newly arrived girl looks so delighted upon sight of Bridgette. "What are you doing here?! I missed you, Yu-"

"Ai chan, do you know Bridgette?" Emi suddenly asked. Bridgette let out a sigh of relief as Aimi Hamasaki almost called her by a different name.

"Bridgette?" Aimi was baffled by Emi's question. She then turned to Bridgette, who's throwing darts through her gaze. She immediately got her point. "Ah, yeah, Bridge! We're... Uhm..."

"We went to the same primary school." Bridgette supplied the sentence. "Yeah, we were from the same neighborhood back then. You're so cold, you never even mentioned that you'll be here in Japan," Aimi said, tracing a smile in her lips.

"You never asked, so I didn't opened it up," she said. "But I'm glad that you are here though."

"It's good to know that you are good friends," Emi told the both of them. "Yeah, and I missed this girl so much! It's been so long since I last saw her!"

"We just saw each other in Paris last month," Bridgette grumpily answered, which made Aimi laugh out loud. "I'm going ahead. Aimi, I need to talk to you later."

"Hai hai!"

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Good grief he isn't here, she thought when Ren didn't attended the morning class. It's a little different when he's not around. At least I'm in-

Her thoughts were interrupted when she glanced at her classmate two seats apart from her. He is eating his bento during Touya chan's class; the teacher didn't seem to notice since his food was covered with his book.

What an appetite, Bridgette gazed at him. He's oblivious at all. What's his name again?

"Horaaaa! Tsukishirooo!" Touya chan shouted when he noticed that she's spacing out. He reprimanded her that she should focus on what he's teaching, and then she noticed that the guy was smirking at her.

"Tsssch! The nerve!"

She became distracted the whole morning that she felt redempted when the school bell rang.

"Yokatta," she sighed. The guy from earlier approached her.

"Thanks, hehe," he said.

"For what?"

"You saved me from Touya chan." The guy grinned at her, revealing his beautiful set of white teeth. "I don't need your thanks! You shouldn't be eating while in class in the first place." Bridgette stood and picked her purse, leaving the guy speechless.

"I'm sorry," he finally said. "But you see, as an athlete, I need to eat as much as I can."

"You're an athlete?"