3.

Maddie's POV
I got up bright and early on Monday. The first thing I did was send streaks then call Liv.
"You're up early," She yawned
"They said to start Monday at 9."
"Speaking of which I still haven't heard anything. What if I didn't get it?"
"I'm sure you did. They probably just typed in a wrong number or something."
"Then why are you starting today?" She asked worried
"Different shifts?" I honestly didn't know
"Maybe," she paused "it's getting late you should get ready."
"I guess."
"GO!" And with that she hung up the phone.
I scrolled through my socials for 5 more minutes before eventually getting up. I put on the new clothes I had bought, a white polo and a khaki skirt. Then I put on a green headband to pull the look together. I've got this.
I headed downstairs for breakfast to find a note from my mom.
"Had to go to work early. Left some pancakes out to thaw. Good luck today! You've got this
- love mom"
I heard snoring from upstairs which meant my dad was still asleep and my brother probably had a late night playing video games again.
I walked to the island and sure enough there was a bag of frozen pancakes. Was it normal in other households to make pancakes then freeze then for later? Probably not. I took one out to see how frozen they were. They sounded like rocks. Nope not happening. I'd just grab a smoothie on the way to the club.