Just Go Away

Harry's pov:

I have to leave my room today. Its just going to be such a good day. I have to film a sidemen video great I have to see Ethan's face. We going on a night as well. I can just find someone to take my mind off y/n or just get pissed. I thought long and hard about this I'm just never going to speak to her again.

Time skip tonight

Me and the cals have just got to the club. Apparently there is news but I can't think on what it is. Maybe someone pregnant probably not though. I'm just think of the most drastic idea. It's weird to be out of my room it's been a while. So I'm not just stuck in my thoughts tonight.

Y/n pov:

Me and Ethan had been waiting a while for everyone else to come. You can could slightly see the bump. But probably it was going to slip tonight I know how ethan is when he is drunk. The only down fall of the night is that Harry is here but I just have to get over it. Why can't just go away.

We have been at the club for a few hours now. I think tobi is catching on to it because he is the only one sober.

"hey y/n weren't aren't you drinking." Tobi shouts over the music

"I just don't feel like it." I shout back

"But you're always the life of the party." tobi said

"I just don't want to drink with my little one." I say

"Wait little one, so you're pregnant." tobi shouts

"yeah surprise." I said

"I'm so excited for you, have you told anyone else." tobi said

"No but ethan's probably told the other by accident." I say back

A/n:
Hi my dudes, thank for 1.49k reads. In the new sidemen video the book ethan brought made remember that I made a book like that in reception. There might me sidemen charity match 2021. Here a little rant from me. One of my teacher called my mum because I wasn't handing my work but I don't know which teacher it was so now I have to do all my uncompleted work so there may be a few less updates this week. But 3 weeks until the summer holidays. I'm living for it so much. If you haven't like the new sidemen video you should for the charity match. Hope you have a good day.

Edit:

Man I still don't do my homework on time and I think it was my French teacher anyway.

Amelia x