Time To Tell

Y/n pov :
Today was the day me and ethan were going to tell everyone. I'm a bit scared of what everyone. I'm filming a video for Simon's channel with talia and Freya. A/n: y/n takes gee place in this and I have changed some questions.

All the boys were going to be there because they were filming some second channel videos. So me and ethan thought it would be the perfect time to tell everyone.

Time skip to simon's video
Italic is Simon asking the questions

Who is has the biggest secret?

"y/n." Freya and talia say at the same time.

I felt a little bit in embarrassed but I just got over it.

"me." I say

"OK guys that is it for today's video everyone links are in the description." Simon said

Time skip

"The sidemen are coming over to film some second channel videos in a minute." Simon said

I heard a knock at the door, I knew it would the rest of sidemen so I knew it would be the time to tell everyone about the baby. Ethan would be happy to tell everyone.

The boys had just finished recording a few second channel videos. We were all sat down on the sofa talking. Ethan gave me look with puppy eyes. I knew he couldn't wait any longer so I just let him go ahead and do it.

"Boys me and y/n have something to tell you."Ethan said

"I'm pregnant." I say

The room filled with congratulations and felt so happy that have everyone around me I'm so lucky. But I could notice out of my eye, Harry looked like he could cry.

A/n:
Hi my dudes, long time no see. Thank you for 1.9k. It been a week and a bit since the last real chapter. Just a lot happened last week. My reddit comments made it in josh's and simon's reddit videos. Shout out to my headphones for broke in the car leaving me bored out of mind. It's a week and a half until i break up for summer.

Edit:
I have been through two more pairs of headphones. I miss them headphones. Stream wilbur's fucking music it's so fucking good

Amelia x