Calling It Quits

Harry's pov:
I stayed sober last night, I'm proud of myself for doing that. But I had come to the conclusion that I'm quiting youtube. Moving away from everyone and starting fresh. It will do me and everyone else good. That mean the sidemen will never be the same. I have to film a video for my main channel about it.

I set up my camera for the last ever time. I couldn't get so attached to this it's a small thing. I need to move on from this. The sooner I do this it be done forever.

The video

How's it going guys, welcome to my last video. It might come as quite a shock to everyone that I'm stopping YouTube. I have spent a long time thinking about it and this was my choice. I hope you guys can support my decision. I have had such a fun time. All the video I have made and all the friends I have made. I have edited together all my favourite clips. I guess this is my goodbye.

Time skip

This is the last time I ever upload a video. Now it my time to tell the boys

Sidemen:

Harry: guys I have something to everyone.

Josh: what is it

Harry: I'm stopping YouTube so I'm leaving the sidemen.

Jj: is this some sick joke.

Ethan: so only 6 sidemen now

Harry: jj this is a joke I'm really stopping youtube.

Harry: yep 6 sidemen now.

Simon: wow it just such a shock to everyone

Vik: yep I will miss you in the sidemen harry

Tobi: Harry you can't leave

Harry: its the choice have made I hope you can respect that.

Josh: if you want to stop you can because at the end of the day it's choice.

Harry: thank you josh. I will cherish all the memories we made hope you boys have a great life. So that me calling it quits

A/n:
Bet you weren't expecting that. But it's not over yet, one more chapter. Thank  you for 2.26k. The last chapter will be out between Wednesday and Friday. Me trying to not low key cry while writing this. 4 more days left of school. Living for it. Shout out to anyone voting on this. Hope you guys have a good day or night. Love you guys.

Edit:
I used to cry over fanfiction so much but then now it gets me sometimes but you know show no feelings joking it's an issue that i need to fix.

Amelia x