The Match🥊

The first time I saw her I was hypnotized. The way that she danced, it was like she were an angel that has flown down here to earth to shower us with beauty and grace.

Her smile is what has stuck to my memory the most and it will stay there. The stage was hers and hers alone as she danced on there with such finesse and elegance.

Her beauty shines brighter than a thousand stars on the sky. I could go hours watching her dance and never row tired of it.

I watched her every show, came there only for her and never cared for anything else. She doesn't know who I am. But I'm always there, watching her, protecting her from harm.

Such a delicate woman needs to be protected and if need be I will lock her in a tower and be the raging dragon if it comes to it.

She is an angel, a goddess that walks on this earth and no harm shall come to her, no harm will ever come to her as long as I'm around and I shall protect her as long as I draw breath and even then I will stay by her side to guide her.

My little ballet dancer is like a shooting star that I keep wishing upon and yet never get my wish fulfilled but not once do I let down my hope that one day the two of us will meet and my wishes come true.

And that hope will forever be what keeps me going and what drives me on as I have to live for her, so she could survive for without her there is no life. Without her there is nothing but endless darkness that I will be lost in forever.

She is my life, my dancer and my love.