3

"Come on," Scott said, taking Allison's hand as he walked near a bus.

"Where are you talking me?" Allison asked.

"Somewhere we can be alone."

"We are alone."

"Somewhere we can be more alone. Come on."

He led her onto the bus and they sat on a seat. They began making out and Scott suddenly began shifting. He pulled away from Allison.

"What's wrong?" Allison asked.

"Get away," Scott told her, hiding his face.

"Scott? Scott?"

"Get away from me."

Scott suddenly woke up to find Tessa at his door, staring at him. "You had a nightmare too?"

He nodded. "Yeah. What was yours about?"

"Oh, usual d... stuff."

He looked at her weirdly a moment and replied, "Yeah, me too."

The next day at school, they met up with Stiles who asked, "So you killed her?"

"I don't know," Scott replied. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"I have. Numerous times," Tessa said.

Stiles glanced at his best friend. "Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."

""A," I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and "B," never give me or Tessa that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-"

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out. Tessa's already warned me enough."

"No, of course not. Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Tessa frowned and glanced at her cousin. "Who, Derek? Aren't you forgetting the part where you two got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"Gods, Scott. I wish you'd said something."

"When you talk about your dreams, sure."

Stiles looked between them before focusing on Scott. "How real?"

"Like it actually happened."

They made their way outside to see a bus that looked like a supernatural creature had attacked it.

In sync, Stiles and Tessa said, "I think it did."

Stiles glanced at Scott. "She's probably fine."

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles, Tessa," Scott said as he began panicking.

They walked back into the school and Stiles replied, "It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay? Do either of you see her?"

"No," Stiles and Tessa replied.

Scott walked off to look for Allison.

Stiles turned to Tessa with a slightly worried expression. "Do you think..."