A/N: The Beginning!

Hello, everyone! My name is Gracel and I'm the author. I've been writing for years now and managed to stumble across Wattpad just a few months ago. I'm so glad that I did, because I've been looking for a platform to publish some of my writing on, and this was the perfect place! There are a few things to note below, but otherwise, enjoy your time reading!

1) I love comments and will try my best to respond to them! Please avoid using a lot of swears when commenting, as I would like to keep a fairly professional atmosphere. 

2) If you have suggestions or criticism, I would love to hear it! If you find a typo, grammar mistake, or formatting problem that you would like fixed, send me a message or leave a comment. I would like to use this as an opportunity to better myself and my writing, so I will accept your thoughts with an open mind.

3) I will try to make updates as consistent as possible, with a new chapter every Saturday, starting on June 27, 2020. 

4) If Author's Notes are included in a chapter, they will most likely be at the beginning or end, and in bold print. Keep your eyes out for those, just in case there is some news about updates or future plans.

5) Enjoy reading! I've never had an audience before and I really hope that this will be an enjoyable experience for both me and you guys. Like I mentioned earlier, I love comments, and a few votes here and there wouldn't hurt, either :)

So, without further ado, welcome to The Ivory Killer.