Chapter 2 - A Night At SeaWorld

gomenasai for not introducing myself in the last chapterrr i wanted to give you guys the suspenss!!! haiiii, my name is hinata yuki, i'm a functioning adult in the adult world and i am a worker at seaworld!!!

(authors note : ive never actually been to sea world ówò)

i have shiny, glimmering long straight grape taffy color purple hair dat goes all the way to my slinder (like da slinder man) hips, and i have soft baby peach skin that helps with my quirk!!! what is my quirk, my special powers you ask?!?! i can make ANYONE fall i luv with me!! ANYONE. buuttt i bearly use it because no one intersts me like everr. i'm so quirky right heehee. anywayss liek i said last chapter i was at the beach with my freiends and i saw GANG orca and we went into the water and i couldn't breathe oh no. everything went black!! gang orca you handsome baka!!! ok suspense again i gotta tell your more about maiself!! i have striking yello orbs for eyes like sunflowers on the early summer morning. my clothes are like the perfect match for my tiny 5 foot exactly body, the perfect beach wear! i'm like super cute so i don't need to use my quirk but i do anyways because um why not. anywayss when i woke upp we were at seaworld!! seaworld?! that's where i work!!! that's my jobbb i don't really need it but i gotta make money for all my super cool attack on titan merch i like to buy :3 but gang orca looked at me but i couldn't really see his eyes because of his snout but it looked like he was looking 2 ways at the same time and he say "let's spend the night here. right here. unda da sea." and i was like ohhhhmygosh ok!! and so we did. a night at seaworld. with his dolphin family.

*part 3 coming soooonnn be prepard!!! owo*