very imp ||Clarifications

Ansh identifies as BIGENDER. Bigender is a non binary gender identity whereby a person's feelings towards gender is any two or more genders, either simultaneously or distinctly. For Ansh, his gender identity as bigender as a whole is pretty rigid, that is, his expression is pretty much the same (usually masculine). Ansh's two genders are feminity and agender.  Ansh's dysphoria relates to his struggle with expression towards a disbelieving society. 

Being bigender is different from being transgender, because a transgender identifies as one binary gender identity.

Ansh uses 'he/his' pronouns.

Also, there's very little on the bigender identity, if you're (the readers) someone who identifies so or possesses any qualifying knowledge on the bigender identity, then please tell me, over comments, so that misconceptions are done away with and we can have genuine representation here.

Vinodh is cisgender

Vinodh is cisgender. He uses 'he/his' pronouns.

Vinodh is not heterosexual.

The story is set in India and is strongly embodied in the Indian cultural context. 

If you think being bigender is not real and if you can't fathom that cisgender people can be outside the heteronormative, then keep your thoughts to yourself, NO HATE here. If you're confused about what's being said, PLEASE ASK. Feel free to share what you know about the themes being addressed hereunder.

Features a homoromantic and non-binary (bigender) lead with elements of the agender identity, a non-heterosexual cisgender love interest, describes typical responses of a person with an avoidant attachment style, all while being Indians and set in India.

《Acknowledgements》

I'd like to thank all of you for deciding to read it! And I'd also like to thank all the people who have honored my identity and supported me throughout!
CurseTheLinux 

arodynamics

Merakioni

foreworded

* * * * *