Their crush confessing to them first

Daeyeol:When you said you had feelings for him, he would get shy and be soo happy. He'd hug you and kiss your cheek. "I love you 2".

Y/Sungyoon:
Baby would be soo happy and couldn't hide his bunny smile🥺he would instantly grab you face and kiss you softly.

Jangjun: When you told him you love him more than as friends, he would pick you up and spin you around. When he stopped, you grabbed his face and kissed him.

Tag/youngtaek: He would hug you super tight and pat your head. He'd grab your face and kiss you. "I love you 2".

Seungmin: Seungmin would be the happiest bub. His eyes would sparkle and he'd kiss you softly.

Jaehyun:His cheeks would turn red and he'd smile. He would grab your hand and kiss it. "I like you to". You both smiled and hugged.

Jibeom:He'd get shy just like jaehyun and he'd grab your head carefully and placed a kiss on your forehead. "That means..." you said and he laughed. "Yes, I like you to."

Donghyun: His eyes would go wide when you confessed to him and he would stutter a bit. "Y-you like me? Like as in more than friends?" You would have a slight heart attack because you were scared that he wouldn't like you back. "Yes..." you said softly. "I like you to" he smiled and you two hugged.

Joochan:He would be so unbelievably happy when you confessed. Like literally he couldn't stop smiling🥺. He instantly hugged you and basically screamed "I like you to. Like a lot."

Bomin:Smiley Bomin would show his big gummy smile when you told him you loved him. The smile where you fell in love with would grew wider in seconds. He would giggle and tell you he likes you to.

A/n: hope you like it. And if you already saw the same thing on tumblr, yes it's me, I did not steal it. I'm posting this here bcs some people might don't have tumblr ^^